Friday, December 14, 2012

Some of the Beauty We See - better late than never

NOTE FROM MOM
We started this post this morning and now
after the horrific tragedy today at 
 Sandy Hook Elementary School
it is even more important that we can still find
beauty in our world. 

 
Team Beaglebratz iz duin'this post tue 
help out Goose an'his mom 
raize sum furry much needed green paperz fur the Pet Area at 
St. Anne's/Lantern House Homeless Shelter. 
every post'bout
seein'the beauty in the momentz that r around us.
Our mom may-b joinin'us in this post so
pleeze b patient.

Mom here 
I see beauty in the simplicity of this 
particuler ornament.
My mom bought it the year I was born-
we were on Guam at that time since 
my dad was stationed there with the Navy.   

Shiloh here 
I see beauty in the smellz I find

The Diva Shasta here 
Ok, so may-b this iz hard tue c butt
I due c beauty in stuffy I play with 

Mom here 
I see beauty in watching 
my two Beaglebratz
watching me 

Shiloh here 
I can find the beauty in 
my mom.


Shasta here
I can see the beauty (taste it tue)
in an antler chew.


From the mom - we had planned to do more but 
it is late now and 
there are cookies waiting to be finished
More beauty to see.

~Kim, Shiloh'n The Diva Shasta~

PLEASE PRAY FOR ALL

 

5 comments:

GOOSE said...

Beautiful is never late. Thank you for sharing. :)
Blessings,
Goose

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Beautiful for taking the time to join us and sharing your thoughts and photos. Precious ornament. Happy This Moment See Beautiful Friday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Dachshund Nola said...

There's no time limit on beautiful :)
Nola

Unknown said...

Bitter sweet today. We are saddened that beauty did not touch the life of the one who caused such a tragedy. We prayer for all those touched by this terrible event.
Best wishes Molly

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

BEAUTIFUL POST!

So many beautiful things in our lives that we never even stop to look at or enjoy. Time to slow down and smell the roses.