Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Bored Beaglebratz


Yep - that'z us.

Note frum Lord Shiloh-
I am doin'fine.
Yeah, there wuz sum pain fer a 
few dayz 
BUTT 
mom changed our food
(FUREVER'n EVER)
 Now we git kibble mixed with
softer (an'yummier) food tue! 
And mom duzn't hafta worry'bout
security at Beaglebratz Manor cuz
I am still patrollin'the premisez fer
unwanted peepz'n kritterz.
If any come near our Manor then
they hear frum ME!
Lord Shiloh of Beaglebratz Manor
(oh yeah, Lady Shasta tue)

BUTT this iz ME agin!
an'no I ain't sleepin'on the job
Lord Shiloh never sleepz on the job.
I iz just layin'low so thoze 
UNWANTED vizitorz don't c me. 


         

6 comments:

Julie said...

Great to hear from you and that your feelings okay now
I nose you're totally on guard there, not a little nap (hehe)
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
...shy and low, huh? Hehehe,,,, good to hear from you and looks like you got it all measured and pummelled for best and most effective guardings. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Murphy said...

Staying low is a good idea. That way you can see them furst!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

C.L.W.STEP said...

We're very happy to hear you're feeling better, Shiloh. Good for you guarding the property too!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Glad to hear your feeling better and have all guard dog duties under control!
Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

easyweimaraner said...

same here... I get die-t kibble.. I'm not amused... hope I find the number of the pizza guy :o) I hope with you that september brings good things to us :o)