Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Chewy.com on Tasty Tuesday


We Beaglebratz r gonna join in the 
Tasty Tuezday Blog Hop hosted by
and


Earlier this month we Beaglebratz gotz a box in the mail frum-
our frend Sydney at

Lady Shasta wuz NOT happy when
I, Lord Shiloh grabbed the box away frum mom.
(What can I say - age B-4 beauty ya'know)

Az I continued with the box, I cood hear Lady Shasta whinin'
"Mom, Lord Shiloh won't let me haf a turn with the box." 

Nag-nag-nag 

Well az u'all can c, it took sum diligent werk frum me
an'sum help frum mom
Butt I FINALLY got it OPEN!

THIS wuz only ONE thing in that box.
(I'll tell ya'bout the other sum other time.
Wellness Petite Treats Crunchy Mini-Bites with Duck, Mango & Coconut Grain-Free Dog Treats


Az Chewy sez on their website-
they r perfect fer small dogz
(which we ain't of course)
But our mom likez'em fer what else it sez-
they r perfect size fer trainin'
(Not shure y she thinkz she iz trainin'us Beaglebratz,
we already know it ALL an'we iz PERFECT!)

I did let Lady Shasta check out the bag butt 
she coodn't git it open.

I, Lord Shiloh, had tue show her how it'z dun.

Well, I thought mom gotz more pikchurez of us Beaglebratz
enjoyin'our treatz BUTT
guess not.
Now I will let mom tell
u'all 'boutz the OTHER stuffz that 
we Beaglebratz r tue bizy tue due.


Mom Kim here - thank-you Lord Shiloh.
Az for the ingredients, the main ones are listed on the package but these treats also contain FLAXSEED that aids in your dog maintaining a healthy and shiny coat.
And I like that these treats are made by Wellness-
a well-known and respected brand-
these treats, the bag they came in, was stamped with
made in Canada which is one of the 
VERY LIMITED locations I feel safe and comfortable with
when feeding my dogs food and treats.
Here is a list of the key benefits I found on 
Chewy's website for these treats-

Key Benefits

  • Delicious taste & healthy ingredients
  • Flaxseed for healthy, shiny coat
  • No artificial colors or flavors
  • Perfect for training or treating

Of course the Beagebratz gave these treats a total of 8 paws up.
I love them because the small size AND
what I consider to be another KEY BENEFIT-
ONLY 3 CALORIES IN EACH TREAT!
I know how easy it is for our furry companions to
become overweight and cut short a dog/s life so 
I was very happy to see this.

DISCLAIMER - we were sent a bag of Wellness Petite Treats in exchange for our 
honest opinion-
no other compensation was involved.  

honest product review - no compensation was involved.

7 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Oooh! We love those Wellness treats! We've never had that flavor, though, we get the Chicken, Cherries, and Spearmint kind - they're tasty! Like your mom, ours thinks the small size is great for training. Mom often tucks a couple in her pocket to use on walks!
Great review, Beagle buddies!
Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

Kinley Westie said...

Dose sound tasty!

Millie and Walter said...

Those look delish!

Two French Bulldogs said...

That chewy knows exactly what we like
Lily & Edward

Tweedles -- that's me said...

It sound good to me!
love
tweedles

easyweimaraner said...

oh you can open that box the weim-way! bravo!!!!

C.L.W.STEP said...

Those look very yummy indeed!