Thursday, October 13, 2016

3rd an'final pawt of trilogy of barkday fun with Lady Shasta

Ok -this iz the last pawt of the trilogy of MY 
barkday fun. 
In case u missed any of the ferst 2 pawtz
u can look here at the 1st pawt & here at the 2nd pawt.
Now on with the show.........




ME AN'MOM wuz in fer 1 more surprize-

After I got dun with my cake an'ice cream an'other stuffz,  
I herd the phone ring then 
mom wuz talkin'tue aunt sis on the phone
(still can't figure out how they due that)
I didn't really pay much attenchun tue what they sed UNTIL
I herd that majic werd - WALK!
Oh what a perfekt way tue end this perfekt day!
Lookie - lookie, I gotz my new walkin'harness on.
We wuz walkin'out by the pondz at the governor'z place.

A lot of animalz come around here - even other doggiez so
me an'Lady Bailie, my Westie fur-cuzin'wuz 
checkin'out any pee-mail that wuz left b-hind.
I had NEVER bin on this trail b-4 -
so much tue check out.

Fer sum reezon, 
neether of us saw what wuz IN the pond at ferst,
we wuz more interested in possible viziterz
AROUND the pond BUTT

Oh lookie there-
HEY LADY BAILIE!
OVER HERE!
DUCKIEZ! 
COME C!
See - I told u!

I  really tried hard tue go talk tue them - 
I bet they cood tell me sum good stuffz'bout this place BUTT
mom - then aunt sis, woodn't let me.

Hey mom - over here.
I wanna go HERE!
This iz MY barkday walk so we iz goin'HERE!

There wuzn't any more duckiez JUST
a lot of pee-mail tellin'me a lot of doggiez 
had bin here b-4 me.

Mom told me we wood b goin'bak there sooooo
may-b then I can talk tue thoze duckiez.


Oh what a day my barkday wuz-
ok - time fer a nap-
talk'bout your sweet dreamz!


~Lady Shasta of Beaglebratz Manor~

10 comments:

Robin + Christmas said...

Looks like such a fun walkie!

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Oh NOSE!!! Did I miss it? Wishin you a very HAP-PEE BARKDAY!!! Now....tell me bout the cake (and do ya have any leftovers???)

♥♥♥♥♥

Sharon said...

What a wonderful place for a walk! Looks like you and Bailie had a great time!

Murphy said...

We thought fur sure you would get to play with a duckie on your birfday!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Millie and Walter said...

What a prefect ending to a perfect day. We just know you slept well that night.

Kinley Westie said...

Looks like a fun walk!

Anonymous said...

Well, a fun walk to a place where you've never been before is the PERFECT ending to a PERFECT birthday, Lady S. What a blast. I'm sorry you didn't get to be up close and personal with the ducks, but that's a thing, apparently. I'm never allowed to either....

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

I think you had the best birthday celebration of anyone I have ever seen!! xoxo

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello shasta its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow it shoor luks like yoo had the bestest birthday their!!! i am sorry yoo didnt git to go tawk to the ducks but yoo mite hav had to swim owt to them so its just as wel wun never nos wot mite be lerking beneeth the surfiss of the water!!! hay keep an eye owt for the governor he mite seem like a nice guy and stuf but i saw on the faymus teevee dokyoomentry the wawking ded he keeps walker heds in fish tanks in his living rum!!! ok bye

Kess And Her Mama said...

Awesome barkday celebrations!