Tuesday, February 14, 2017

HAPPY VALENTNE'S DAY from Chewy.com/ #ChewyInfluencer & Lady Shasta

Lady Shasta here-
First, my mom didn't git my pikchure sent in 
fer the K-Oss Pawty then 
it turnz out that the Chewy.com box we gotz tue-day iz NOT
the box with what she ordered - it wuz a 
DIF'RENT Chewy.com box an'it 
WUZN'T fer me!
An'now she won't even let me tell u all'bout it, soooooooo
now my mom iz gonna tell'bout it.
BUTT


Mom Kim here-
Well like Lady Shasta said, we got a Chewy.com box today but
it was here a day earlier than
what I expected - I had ordered some dog food and it
wasn't suppose to be here until tomorrow, besides
when I looked at the box it was too small for my order.
I thought maybe they had to ship the 
treat ball and dog treats in a separate box but
I soon found out otherwise AND
it wasn't for Lady Shasta.
Oh she wanted to make it hers.......
REAL BAD!!!!!!!


True to her Beagle heritage 
(and like most other dogs who want cookies)
Lady Shasta just wouldn't give up until mom intervened.


 TRYING and...
 TRYING and...
FOREVER TRYING!!!





Two of the best things in my life.



16 comments:

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

How nice are those Chewy.com folks!!!
Happy Valentine's Day Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

NanaNor's said...

WE love Natalie and all the Chewy folks. What a wonderful surprise!
Wags,
Noreen and Hunter

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Wasn't THAT a Wonderful thingy fur our CHEWY.Com FAMILY to have sent.

Happy Valentine's Day to you both.

Robin + Christmas said...

Happy happy Valentine's Day!

Sharon said...

Happy Valentine's Day to You and Shasta!

LBJ said...

So sorry it didn't turn out as planned but so happy to have you home one the mend with your precious Lady Shasta.

Abby Lab

Sully said...

Happy Valentine's Day.

Aroo to you,
Sully

Millie and Walter said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you and your mom Lady Shasta.

C.L.W.STEP said...

I hope you got to eat that cookie! Watch out for the chocolate, though. Happy Valentine's Day!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Yes, wasn't that sweet! Jan ate a bowl of soup from her mug already. :)

easyweimaraner said...

oh what a fabulous gift!!! happy humans make us happy too, right?happy valentines day :o)
btw: I had a training lesson yesterday with the beagles of a neighbor... it was fabulous... specially the barkfest we had together ;o)

Molly the Airedale said...

The folks at Chewy always do the nicest things. Happy Valentine's Day!

Murphy said...

We didn't tell mom the box came from Chewy. We told her it came from us BOL!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

they are the sweetest <3 Hope you guys had a wonderful Valentine's Day. Golden Woofs, SUGAR

Kinley Westie said...

We got dat too!

Unknown said...

Well Mom and I are sorry you didn't get a package in the mail. We bet your Mom made it up to you though. Happy Valentines to you and your Mom.

Molly and my Mom @ The Fast and The Furriest

http://thefastandthefurriestat.weebly.com/