Monday, June 18, 2018

Awww....Mondays with Mom on Monday


My Ladiez are snoozing away, 
trying to stay cool so 
I get the blog today.
I decided to try something new like 
this blog hop -
it's easy, all you have to do is post any picture with
any subject that makes you want to say Awww
 then link up to the host which is
super easy isn't it.
This blog hop happens every Monday.

So anyone who knows me, 
knows I am all about my Ladiez.
For those who may be new here,
that is Lady Shasta all curled up and
Miss Maizie up top.

I may post about other subjects in the future
 but my Ladiez are what I see most of and
they give me lots of Awww moments.
That's it for today!
~Mom Kim~



12 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

that was a sweet way to say I love you to your ladiez ;O))

Sandee said...

Awww, so precious. Thanks for joining Awww Mondays. It's nice to meet you. It's nice to meet Lady Shasta and Miss Maizie.

Have a woof woof Awww Monday. My best to your peeps. ♥

Two French Bulldogs said...

We said Awwwwwwww
Snorts,
Lily & Edward

Millie and Walter said...

What a sweet moment from your two ladies.

stellaroselong said...

Moms brain cannot and I mean cannot figure out blog hops....we thought those pictures were cute,,,i bet it is hot at your house cos it is real hot at ours. mags and gus

Sheltie Times said...

That was an adorable picture.

C.L.W.STEP said...

That sounds like fun! It's always great to hear from you!

Annesphamily said...

Welcome at Aw....Mondays! Very sweet pups Very nice go see you here. Hope your week is great! Thanks for sharing. HUGS

Kinley Westie said...

So cute!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

your ladies are adorable! DakotasDen

Auntie Jodi said...

I did say Awww, I did!

Sandee said...

Awww, what's not to love about your Ladiez. Thanks for linking up to Awww Mondays.

Have a woof woof day. My best to your mom. ♥