Saturday, July 21, 2018

#FlashbackFriday on Saturday evening

Lady Shasta here-
I am hopin'that my mom can
git her stuff together an'do this on FRIDAY 
(ok mom?)
butt'til then, who knowz.



Well this iz almost TWO dayz late butt
mom sed that iz ok cuz the blog hop iz
open all week'til next Friday.
So, we r linkin'to the 


Our mom wanted to continue with the 
theme of 
Siblingz Sharin'Secretz that the
FiveSibes showed us on their blog.
This wuz taken shortly after
Miss Maizie came to live with us-
I wuz just layin'down the law to her.

Now this one iz of me, Lady Shasta that mom took when
I wuz still a pup.
I wuz whisperin'in my big bro Shiloh'z ear.
He iza angel at the Rainbow Bridge now'an'this
pikchure iz def'nitely one of
mom'z top favz.

Don't fergit - u haz all week to git your #FlashbackFriday posted.
Just click on that link above fer the badge.
~Lady Shasta~


3 comments:

MadSnapper said...

my hubby and I often say there is no puppy as cute as a beagle puppy. you are proof

Millie and Walter said...

Those are a couple of great flashback pictures.

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

Pawsome pictures