Thursday, August 16, 2018

Miss Maizie on a later Thankful Thursday

Miss Maizie here -
my mom sed I cood post agin butt
I had to link this post up to
Of course what I am most thankful fer on 
this day AFTER my 2nd birthday (rite mom?) iz 
my home with my mom an'sissie!
Well, it took my mom an x-tra day
(my barkday wuz YESTERDAY mom)
butt here r my barkday pikchurez.

The ferst thing I want to do iz to 
thank Angel Shiloh for tellin'me it wuz ok to 
wear hiz barkday bandana- 
doncha think we kinda look like twinz?                         
Speakin'of twinz-
theze r my new pink pupper twinz, 
ain't they cute?
Whoopz - I'm gittin'ahead of myself
(not shure how one cood really do that tho butt mom sed I wuz duin'that).

Ferst, there wuz this Chewy box-
See - I can sit there all prim an'proper just like Lady Shasta.
There iz even a pikchure of me checkin'out 
the box just like her.
The ferst thing I grabbed wuz 
theze little ballz that wuz fer my barkday-
See-  
 (oh mom knowz me so well)
There wuz also a barkday cookie-cake in there that 
mom gotz fer me 
 Yes, I iz sharin'it with Lady Shasta.

Now mom didn't haf no paper to wrap
this other stuff in BUTT
it didn't bother me none.
This iz where I found thoze pupper twinz'n
one more thing-
 There'z a clue here - pawt of it iz purple.
 Meet Sssupreme Sneeky Snake- 
he came with hiz ferst'n last name then
I added hiz middle name cuz he wuz sneeky with me.
Mom sed he wuz frum Petstagez'n they haz dif'rent sizez.



One more thing-
All that barkday stuff shure can tire out a little doggy-
time fer a nap.

~MISS MAIZIE~

9 comments:

Ruby said...

OMD!!! What a FABulous Barkday Miss Maizie!!!!! You look FABulous in Angel Shiloh's bandana! And your pressies are super duper! I would loves to have a sneaky snake! You are one lucky gurl! Sendin' lots of HAPPY BURTHDAY wishes your way!!!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Linda said...

Adorable pictures! Thank you for your kinds words about the loss of my dog.

easyweimaraner said...

oh what a super pawty!!!! I hope mine will be great too...have tons of fun and enjoy all that fabulous gifts and da cake

Kinley Westie said...

Looks like it wuz a pawsome birthday!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh my, such a wonderful bunch of goodies and I'm so happy you had a special day. Happy Birthday from all of us Miss Maizie and thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Millie and Walter said...

You sure got some great pressies Miss Maizie. We can see why you would be so exhausted after opening and playing with all that fun stuff.

C.L.W.STEP said...

Wow! What great presents! Did you get the squeakers out of those squeaky toys yet?

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello miss maizie its dennis the vizsla dog hay happy belayted barkday to yoo!!! menny happy reeterns!!! it shoor duz luk like yoo got sum gud loot on yore barkday!!! ok bye

Linda said...

Miss Maizie
We are sorry we missed your birthday party.
I hope there was lots of cake and treats.

♥ Astro and Mitzie