Saturday, September 15, 2018

Caturday Art with a Lady Shasta update

I was going to ask Lady Shasta if 
she wanted to do this week's installment of the 
Caturday Art Blog Hop but as you can tell she is still
recovering from her surgery to remove a mass 
from her tummy and was not at all interested. 
So using a couple of pictures I took of her recovery, 
I went ahead a did this week's entry.
This is a picture I took last nite of her sleeping it off.
Lunapic has become my fav free photo editting website-
both of these pics were done using Lunapic.
This first one was done using the Fairy Effect.
This morning she was a bit more alert and hungry.
However when I used the Color Pen Art, it really highlighted
how her eyes showed that she was still feeling some of 
effects of her ordeal.
Getting a little bit later start on this post then I had hoped but
still wanted to do something, sometime for the 
Caturday Art Blog Hop hosted by 
Athena Cat Goddess              


~Mom Kim~


13 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I hope Lady Shasta makes a speedy recovery. The art is lovely. Lunapic is my favourite editor too.

pilch92 said...

I hope you feel better soon. Beautiful art.

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Glad she seemed more herself today.

Molly the Airedale said...

Lots and lots of healing vibes are heading your way, Lady Shasta!

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Hope you feel better, Lady.

Stunning art :)

Purrs xx
Athena and Marie

MadSnapper said...

Poor baby, I can tell she really feels under the weather, Baby had that same surgery and the first night we had to sleep on the floor with her. hope your sweet Shasta feel better soon. I to LOVE Lunapic. in fact today I have a butterfly done in it. I like the way it pulls out details.

Millie and Walter said...

We hope Lady Shasta is feeling better and have our paws crossed for a speedy recovery.

C.L.W.STEP said...

We hope Lady Shasta feels better real soon!

Murphy said...

That is some good art. We hope Lady Shasta perks right up!

Your Pals Who Are Checking In,

Murphy & Stanley

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello beagles its dennis the vizsla dog hay i am sending lots of vizsla tail wags for lady shasta to hav menny more komfortabul days of happiness with yoo all!!! and the hipster kitties send purrs!!! ok bye

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Lady Shasta, looks beautiful and very peaceful.

Ruby said...

Oh gurl, I've been thinkin' abouts you and sendin' lots and lots of POTP and healin' vibes and AireZens! I hopes you are feelin' better after the surgicals, and you are gettin' lots of treaties and special foods and margaritas....wait..that last one was for me. sorry.
Anyhu, you look FABulous, and I hopes you are doin' well today!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

My Mind's Eye said...

Thank you for the lovely comment on our precious little Diva.
She gave Diva a new meaning. Each time I see a sun puddle or a box I'll smile. She gave me so much joy and I'm pretty sure she'd be royally UPSET if I quit blogging so I will be back ...and who knows an Angelic Diva will probably fly every so often too.
Hugs and Proud to have been Mom of Madi
Cecilia