Thursday, October 1, 2009

Moving blog ???????????????

I wonder about this question - to move or not to move? Every other blog I am ever able to view, is in a different country. Now I have nothing against other countries, in and of themselves but I would also like to view blogs from here in the U.S. Also, when I am viewing (or should I say attempting to view other blogs like it says I can do - sometimes yes and sometimes no. I don't have a whole lot of free time to just waste away on this.

Besides, time to get bak to work..........................

Added @ 10:56pm - Ok, think I'll stay put for a while longer. Gotta remember to use the connections I have with other blogs here to find blogs of people in the U.S. or blogs by people with similar interests or both - that's how I found the blog for "dogwalkmusings". I will have to explore that when I am awake.

No comments: