Thursday, October 29, 2009

"There's no need to fear - the Beaglebratz are here!"


Team Beaglebratz iz on the job.  We heard from Commander Tank that our new friends, Frankie Furter and Miley were having some bad critter problems (squirrels).  We are naturally born wabbit & squirrel hunters so we just had to sign up with Commander Tank's Operation Whack-a-Squirrel
That's me, Shiloh, making shure we are following the right trail.  My little sis, Shasta, iz checking out that bush to make sure the squirrel iz not hiding there - that's how we work - that's why we are a great team.

This iz me, Shiloh.  I know that history says we were bred mainly for hunting wabbits - but really we hunt critters - wabbits, squirrels & other rodents.  So all you squirrels out there - Team Beaglebratz iz watching you - your days are numbered.


2 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

WOW, I am going to have to study you very much carefully. Right now I can't tell you apart. Are you twins???? I think you beagles and we dachshunds must be very closely related. You just got Long Legs and we got... Short changed. hehehhe That's a dachshund joke.

Anonymous said...

You two are very cute!

I like the new look to your blog :)