Well, whatever it was - it ain't there no more. The vet said that it was not a cyst - he tried to drain it but nothing would drain.
He would not even guestimate what it was-
he said he used to do that but
was always wrong so he won't do it anymore.
He did say we could just give it a week or two to see what happened and
if I did want it removed and a pathology report- that would take at least a week and over $125.
What I remember the most was how it was less
than a month ago.
I had Shiloh to this vet then but the
vet did not seem too concerned and
just told me to watch it-
which is exactly what I did.
(Remember from my prior post - it was basically a small spot, barely raised)
Within the last couple of days,
the bump got to the point where it was starting
to make Shiloh's hair stick out.
So that is where we are at now-
waiting at least 7 to 10 days,
maybe a day or two longer due to the holiday,
for the results of the path report.
In the meantime, Shiloh has never been bothered
by it and his appetite has definitely not changed.
Since the harness he wears on walks and visits
comes really close to the shaved area-
also has two staples-
he is pretty much stuck in the house and
(Will get the staples out on 7/9)
I want to get him some chicken (got rice)
and other good stuff-
Shiloh'n Shasta almost always get a little extra
mixed with their kibble altho not much-
tonite it was a few blueberries and a
spoonful of cottage cheese for each
(just usually do a little extra for variety-
they are not spoiled at all)
Ok - 'nuff rambling for now-
now the hardest part is upon me-
the waiting while
Shiloh is totally oblivious to any of this.
Instead, he is wondering whatever did he do to
deserve loosing a small part of himself so traumatically.