Friday, February 19, 2016

New update frum Lord Shiloh (an'Mom Kim)


Ok - I know the vet-man stealz toothumz BUTT
this vet-man akchually stole sum of my 
HAIRZ!
Yepperz - he most sertenly did!
Now I haf herd sum of u talk'bout a groomer duin'that BUTT
this wuz a VET-MAN!
An'mom sat rite there watchin'him due it tue!
SHEEEEESH!
(mom here - that was to see if it would grow any fungal strains in the next few days)
(More from mom - he also did a smear slide from the drainage from one of the lesions which indicated likely much infection but no ringworm.  He also used that blue light that would show up ringworm if there - MAYBE one spot.  Lord Shiloh is on a good dose of antibiotics for the next 19 days - he had his first of 20 earlier this evening - and what I really appreciate the most-
he wants ME to call HIM if Shiloh is not starting to look better in a few days.)

Ok - I, Lord Shiloh iz bak.
Mom also liked how he got rite down on the floor - 
sat on it rite by me while he talked tue mom an'aunt sis 
an'ME TUE!
He also gave me a couple of cookiez.
I NEEDED'em after he stole my hairz AN'MY
TOENAILZ!  
Mom thinkz this vet-man iza keeper-
me tue think that.
The other one wuz so-so BUT
like aunt sis sed - this vet-man cood just deal with me-
no recepshun/bookkeepin'(whatever that iz)
Fer a vet-man, he gitz


Yep, that'z 4 pawz fer a vet-man an'u
know me - I don't give thoze fer just anything soooo
he musta bin a gooder one.

Now I haf bin nappin'off an'on all evenin'an 
I REALLY NEED tue git bak tue it.
All that stealin'stuff an'my toenailz - wore me out!
 Lord Shiloh

14 comments:

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
OH I am so excited for you that you felt comfortable with the new vet-man... that counts for a great deal!!! Here's praying he can help you get all the way better Shiloh! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Kinley Westie said...

Glad ya liked da new vetman.

MadSnapper said...

I am glad you went to the new vet man and sorry he took your hair and nails, BUTT I think he will make you well and that is what counts.. our vet sits on the floor to, even to examine..

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Shiloh, we are so happy you got a second opinion AND from a vet who weems to care about YOU very much. We hope he can get to the bottom of this skin issue.

Woos - Ciara and Lightning

Sharon said...

Happy to hear that your new vet is on the ball.

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

We are sorry to hear that they stole your hair but hope this helps you feel 100%

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What a tiring experience, Shiloh!! We are very glad that you and your Mama like this Vet...a good dogtur is hard to find!
Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

Two French Bulldogs said...

He stoles hairs too!!! Oh my
Lily & Edward

Millie and Walter said...

We're glad to hear this vet was nicer. We hope he can make you feel better soon and will keep our paws crossed for you.

Murphy said...

We are glad you liked your dogtur and hope he gets everything fixed 100 percent! BTW, me and Stanley wrote our fairy tail/tale today. Mom said it was pretty good. We had fun.

Keep Calm & Bark On!
Murphy & Stanley

C.L.W.STEP said...

We hope things start getting better for you, Shiloh.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We has our paws crossed you are better soon. Healing purrs and love from all of us.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

This vet sounds like he is a little more knowledgable!
love
tweedles

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

4 paw rating. That is pawsome.