Tuesday, June 28, 2016

#ChewyInfluencer Wellness Petite Treats Soft Mini-Bites with Lamb, Apples & Cinnamon Grain-Free Dog Treats

Me an'mom wood like tue thank
and
fer hostin'this Chewy.com Blog Hop.

Hey mom - wuz that the doorbell I herd?
Yep - it's sumthin'fer me frum Chewy.com.
Mom wuz so impressed by my package-openin'ability that
she took more pikchurez - she sed I reminded her of 
Angel Shiloh-


 
 See what I can due?

 Mom wuz so x-cited 'bout
gittin'theze good pikchurez of 
me openin'stuffz that she took lotza pikchurez.  That last pikchure in this group showz u what the treatz look like.

Now az u'all can c in this pikchure the bag iz now
OPEN!
I can smell the yummy goodness in theze treatz.

(Mom made me  hafta wait while she got the pikchure -NOT NICE!)

Sooo, while my mom talkz tue u'all 'bout
theze treatz 
(may-b she can x-plain y she got a small dog treat fer me when I iz not a small dog)
I iz gonna go "sample" sum more.
Oh by the way -
4 PAWZ UP!
Mom Kim here - yes, I got those small dog treats because they are an ideal size to use while training - you can use a few without your dog gaining weight.  They are also an ideal size to use in Lady Shasta's treat ball


I like them also because of the yummy ingredients which she readily gobbles up, things like-

Lamb Meal, Dried Ground Potatoes, Cane Molasses, Pea Fiber, Apples, Flaxseed, Chick Peas, Salt, Cinnamon, Rosemary Extract and stuff to keep all those things fresh and good tasting for your pet.  Wellness truly cares about our pets and Chewy.com tells all about the goodness that goes into Wellness products.  If you just click on that Wellness Petite Treats  link above then you will be able to read all about it.



Here is a list of the key benefits of these treats (that I borrowed from Chewy.com's website) that sums it all up-
Key Benefits

  • Delicious taste & healthy ingredients
  • Flaxseed for healthy, shiny coat
  • No artificial colors or flavors
  • Perfect for training or treating
And I will add one more because I know as a pet parent, we are all concerned with where what we give our pets to eat is made - well you can rest easy as Wellness products are made in Canada - another safe area. 

Along with Lady Shasta - I also wholeheartedly approve of these Wellness Petite Treats!
                                                                                               


We were sent 1 - 6oz, bag of
Wellness Petite Treats Soft Mini-Bites with 
Lamb, Apples and Cinnamon Grain Free Dog Treats
for our honest opinion only.
There was no other compensation involved.

9 comments:

The Army of Four said...

We've tried the Wellness Petite Bites crunchy ones - Chicken, Cherries and Spearmint flavor. They're really tasty!
Cammie!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD SOFT SMALL and SOOOOOOOO Delicious... THAT is a combo that can't be beaten. We wondered about these when we saw them.... NOW we know that we can EASILY add them to our next order and be totally Satisfied... and they will arrive at our house in like 87 mins.. and all we need to do is Call CHEWY.COM to make it all happen...

Idaho PugRanch said...

these treats are some of our favorites!
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

Ruby said...

Oh gurl, those are FABulous!!!! And they are small, so we gets LOTS! BOL!!!
FABulous review gurl!
Oh, and Ma puts KIBBLE in my treatie ball....SO not fair!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Jans Funny Farm said...

Great review. And evidently great treats. :)

Molly the Airedale said...

They look so yummy and aren't treat balls just so much fun! We love playing with ours☺

My Mind's Eye said...

Oh my dogs Shasta..you can open a package. I need to learn that trick!
What tasty review
Hugs madi your bfff

Millie and Walter said...

You did an excellent job opening that package. We hope your mom keeps your treat ball filled with those treats too.

Murphy said...

Well done! Great review! Now we need a treat!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley