Saturday, February 17, 2018

Caturday Art with Mom Kim and her Beaglebratz Ladiez


Mom Kim here-
wanted to join in this week's Caturday Art Blog Hop hosted by
Athena and her mom over at


I stayed up late last night TELLING MYSELF-
get these pictures done now then you can post it EARLY Saturday morning - well that didn't work out well at all so
 note to self-
GO TO BED AT A DECENT TIME!
Now on with the art-
I am still using only the free version of piZap so-
using only one of the many Floral Borders I absolutely love
the end result.

I then decided to give each of my Ladiez their own picture.  
Here is Lady Shasta who is my more mature and regal(?) lady.
Random Border followed with a Random Overlay.
(the names piZap gives to some of their stuff is "so creative")

Now as for Miss Maizie - Ker-a-zy Maizie and my younger and highly immature juvenile dilinquent,
(much like her predecessor, Angel Shiloh was at that age)
I wanted something that sort of matched her personality so 
I used one of piZap's 
Pattern Border's and a couple of Floral Stickers.

Ok - this is a blog hop so get to hopping around and
look at all the other great art.

9 comments:

C.L.W.STEP said...

Looking good, ladies. Ghostwriter should try using those magic picture things more.

Millie and Walter said...

We like all your pictures.

pilch92 said...

All your art is beautiful.

Kinley Westie said...

Pawsome art!

Ruby said...

Oooooo! PAWSOME!!!! I loves all of them!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥
pees: I'm STILL a delinquent! BOL!!!!

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

We liked all the great artwork, you're all purrfect models! Pawkisses for a Happy Sunday :) <3

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

We like how u selected borders to match their personality

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Such pretty art!

Purrs xx
Athena and Marie

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Pawesome artwork!