Monday, February 19, 2018

Sparks #20 for February 19, 2018

A few years ago
Annie @ McGuffy's Reader
began sharing inspirational quotes on her blog.
Eventually others joined in and the
Sparks Blog Hop was born.

From Annie - "I believe we are all meant to be lights in this world.  If we allow our light to shine, we can see where we are going.  It is then we can begin to truly see each other."
Further, Annie says - "Together, we can light up the entire world with positive energy.


This is a huge fault with me and
also relates to what my dogs are teaching me-
take one day at a time and enjoy the moment.
I found that quote then added it to a picture I had taken on
vacation one year -
I thought how appropriate as 
the majestic paddlewheel boat on Lake Taneycomo in
Branson, MO, slowly makes it way around the lake so
that those on board are not rushed.

Hope you enjoy your day!
Mom Kim


10 comments:

Sheltie Times said...

I find water actually calms and centers me and does help me be present, on a boat or resting in it, it is a great way to be present.

Sandee said...

Oh this is ever so true. I try my hardest to live each day to the fullest. Each day is a precious gift.

Thanks for the smile.

Your pups are adorable.

Have a fabulous day filled with wonderful Sparks. ♥

Millie and Walter said...

That is a great motto to live by.

pilch92 said...

Very nice picture and excellent spark. Our pets have a lot to teach us.

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

My count downs have count downs! This is a good reminder!

Idaho PugRanch said...

This is a very good quote to remind us
hugs
Hazel & Mabel

C.L.W.STEP said...

That's a wonderful point of view! We should all aspire to it!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

this is sooo true! DakotasDen

Anonymous said...

Absolutely! Great one, Kim! HUGS!
Sparks: ​20​
Annie at ~McGuffy's Reader~

Murphy said...

We dogs try to teach impawtent stuff like that to the hoomans butt sometimes the hoomans take furever to learn!

Keep Calm & Bark On!

Murphy & Stanley