Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Quick note from mom here

I'd thought I'd sneak on here for a minute - the Beaglebratz are already upstairs in bed while I finished cleaning my kitchen.  I just checked our news channel website - it is saying that as of 11pm (a few minutes ago), we had received 5 inches of the white stuff.  And I just looked out the window and it is still coming down quite well plus the wind has started up a tad more.  The hi temp tomorrow will only be in the mid-teens;  this is a bit unusual for this part of Kansas.  Something tells me we are in for a hard winter - seeing as how winter hasn't even officially started yet.  Ok - think I am gonna go join the B-bratz now - IF I can find room in bed.  With all this snow and cold temps - sure glad I am home this week.
G'nite

3 comments:

Scooter said...

we have snow here too. There must be about 5 inches. I will know more in the morning when I am outside. Where are you in Kansas? My Uncle Ed lives in Lindsborg Kansas

Smiles
Jazzi

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I am worried about you two and Jazzi. I am soooo scared about this Blizzard thing coming to get you all. I made my mom get up at 5:30 so I could check on your blogs. Be Safe My Furends.

Diana Chiew said...

Our Aunty Diana loves all those pictures of snow. She has been blog hopping to look at all those beautiful pictures.