Wednesday, January 5, 2011

We ARE still here

Mom haz bin bizy agin - duzn't happen often.  R'member all them big red'n green boxez we showed u last month
That'z where all them Christmas dekorashunz that 
our mom haz were hidin'
an'then mom put'em out all over the house
(Oh yeah, we r NOT 1 of thoze Christmas dekorashunz that goez intu hidin'like all of them other Christmas dekorashunz.)
Well, any-who now mom iz puttin'all them dekorashunz bak in thoze big red'n green boxez.

Now mom can git purty wild organized sumtimez'n startz puttin'stuff in boxez - here, there an'every-where.  She just grabz stuff an'plopz it intu a box - me'n Shasta d-sided that we did not wanna go plop intu 1 of them Christmas boxez so this iz what we did instead->
 
an'Shasta did sum of this->
 
 
while I did sum of this->



Now mom ain't dun yet so 
me'n Shasta gonna go du sum more of this->

7 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

You two are really smart to stay out of harms way. You know how these two leggers can get when they take one of their.."Fits". Dangerous Times Require Drastic Napping.
My mom put all the snowmen and stuffs back in their boxes ... butt I'll tell you a secret if you Pawmise not to tell...
SHE MISSED ONE!!! She hasn't seen it yet, I guess beclaws I haven't seen her jumping up and down and I haven't hear any HBO Words.... YET.. Shhhhhhh
This is just between the three of US. OK????

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Thankfully all that putting away stuff is done here, but we still did a lot of what you are doing here too. We see you two do that snuggling thing too - did you teach that to Ciara?

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Deborah said...

We have been busy putting everything away too! This morning it was the decorations outside! Buffy decides to run off and she never does...So after I was able to catch her in the neighbors yard, she could no long help! LOL
Have a great day!
Deborah

Trixie, Lily, and Sammy-Joe said...

Hi! We just started our own blog recently, and we're going around trying to meet other bloggy pets. You two are so cute laying there with your stuffies!

Janie said...

The Christmas decorations sure were pretty. I'm glad you guys didn't get into them, and didn't get put into a box when it was over, either.

Elaine Pritchard said...

Hi

I came to say hello after seeing you featured on pet Blogs United - and I'm glad I did.

You look as good at napping and relaxing as me.

Love and licks, Winnie the greyhound

KimT said...

Hi, friend of Pet Blogs United! Awesome feature there, and beautiful photos here! Happy-take-it-all-down!