Monday, April 24, 2017

Blogville Spring Break 2017

Sorry I iz later than I wanted BUTT
I haz bin havin'so much fun'n 
so bizy'n pawtinin'an'I gotz just sooooo
tuckered out.

Anywayz, where I live with mom, we haz bin havin'so
much rain an'dreary weather an'still more tue come that when
Mabel an'Arty came up with a 
surprize Dory an'Mr. Bailey on their trawpical vakashun 
that sounded just WUNNERFUL'n
they invited all of Blogville!
I cood hardly wait.
Click on that link'bout the pawty tue
c the hula dancin'I took pawt in if
u haz not bin there yet.

There wuz even gonna b a 
TREAZURE HUNT on the beach.
See that heart I drew on the beach?
Click on that link'bout the treazure hunt tue
c who it iz fer if u haz not bin there yet.


There r other eventz goin'on all day-
fer info an'linkz check out 
More info HERE
where it b-gan with Dory an'Mr. Bailey'n
ended with the pawty.
Ok - gotta go git sum refreshmentz.
~Lady Shasta~

9 comments:

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Hello, Miss Shasta! It was nice learning to hula dance with you at the beach pawrty! I am kind of wobbly so it was really nice that you took me on fur a dancing pawnter:)

Then I was all tired out and spent the rest of my time basking in sunbeams on a nice beachblanket...in my shades of course!
Being of ancient almost 15 year old vintage, (at the end of this week I will be 15), its good to just relax and watch the youngsters, BOL!

It was nice meeting you there:)

LBJ said...

It was great seeing you Lady Shasta. I can't wait to find out who the heart is for.

Abby Lab

Murphy said...

Looks like you are having some spring fun!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Isn't the sunshine just wonderful!!!

Millie and Walter said...

Everyone is having so much fun at Spring Break.

Idaho PugRanch said...

Spring Break was such a blast - we are glad you joined us in surprising Bailey & Dory!
hugs
Mabel

easyweimaraner said...

oh I bet the place where you drew that heart has the most precious treasure ever...:O)

Two French Bulldogs said...

You party animal you!!
Lily & Edward

Sheltie Times said...

Looks like it was a fun party