Saturday, April 29, 2017

Speshal times = speshal friend

So, me an'mom haf a page on that facebark thing.
Once in a great while my mom will
git one of thoze private messagez'an
on just earlier this month - April 7th,
she gotz one.

I think many of u know or know'bout
Well, she sed she wuz gonna b 
vizitin'sum of her friendz around Toe-p-ka'n
havin'sum breakfast with a blogger friend here in Toe-p-ka soo
cood she stop an'vizit us tue?
Well if mom had any doubtz then all she hadta 
due wuz ask me fer the correkt answer-
OF COURSE U COOD VIZIT!
An'she sed she wood bring sum Jones treatz-
OH YEAH!

So on that speshal day we had our speshal vizitor-
u'all r'member this pikchure?

Well here r the rest 
(an'the best of course)
pikchurez.


Well ferst here r pikchurez where I guess
mom thought I hadta show sum of my trickz in order tue
show Ms Flea I d-zerved sum Jonez treats.
(Like just bein'ME iz not d-zervin'enuf?)



See - iz this just not one of the cutest facez u
ever did c? 
(that just so happenz tue b chowin'down on a 
Jones treat an'also didn't want
no one tue take it so carried it around with me)


Ok - this next group of pikchurez r onez mom took - they can b biggified if u want-

 
             Me chowin'down on a Jones Windee - YUMMY!
                                            

u mite r'member a couple of'em frum my Tongue Out Tuezday post


After a bit of the flashy-beest, 
I kept gittin'a lotta lovin'frum Ms Flea.  BUTT
all tue soon Ms Flea hadta leeve-
she hadta drive all the way home tue Oklahoma BUTT 
a little birdy told me we will c her agin.
????????

~Lady Shasta~

6 comments:

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

A friend, treats, what a very special day!

C.L.W.STEP said...

What a nice visit! Those treats look very yummy too!

Millie and Walter said...

That is the best kind of visitor you could ever ask for. Lots of treats and cuddles are the best!

LBJ said...

We hope you get to see your friend again soon. What a special day!

Abby Lab

Flea said...

I'm so glad you liked your treats, Lady Shasta!! I enjoyed visiting with your mama. Can't wait to see you both again!

Murphy said...

You rocked those tricks Shasta! You deserve LOTS of treats!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley