Monday, February 21, 2011

Mom'n Shiloh bin bizy ..... SHASTA - WAKE UP!

SHILOH:  This last week haz bin a bit bizy fer mom'n me'n at furst, 
I wuzn't shure what wuz goin'on.  
Sumtimez, mom wood put me thru sum kind of testin'at home-
like sum commandz an'stuffz.
Then, there wuz a couple dif'rent daze when
mom'n me went tu MY fav'rite store BUTT
du yu think I gotz tu du anythin'I wanted- 
DON'T THINK SO!!!!!!
Nope - it wuz more obedience stuffz'n
bein'good on a leash.
I coodn't even "play" with the kittiez there BUTT 
mom wood make me ignore'em az 
we walked past'em REALLY FAST!
I did git tu help pick out sum good treatz fer me'n Shasta'n
turnz out that all that werk paid off-
az this past Saturday we ended up-
duin our therapy dog re-evaluashun-
WE PASSED - YEA!!!!!!!
Me'n mom still git tu go vizit'n 
make peeple happy!


Now az fer SHASTA-
she wuz recently caught nappin'

THEN - lookit'who showed up-
SHASTA - WATCH OUT!!!
It'z the attack of the 
blue-eared green MR. ATTACK MOUSE!
OMD - I can't watch-
Just lookit thoze huge black whiskers - how gross!

He'z movin'closer ........

Duzn't she no he iz there???????

  Whatever will b-come of poor Shasta?????????

~Shiloh'n Shasta~ (??????????)


10 comments:

JacksDad said...

Well that mouse just has been using too much hair color!

The Daily Pip said...

Congrats on passing your test!

Your pal, Pip

3 doxies said...

Oh how awesome dat you passed your test! Congrats! Dat is a big deal.

OMD....somebuddy help Shasta! I hopes dat mouseie don't has mouse germs.

Puddles

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Ha Ha - cute post about that scary whiskered mouse. Hope Shasta woke up on time.

Congrats on passing your test - we just know you will do so well on those visits.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

WaaahRoooo GOOD fur YOU!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

I am VERY MUCH Proud of you!!!!

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

Furry congrats on passing your test!
And what cute pictures, we hope Shasta is okay :)

Al - Rudy's Brother

rottrover said...

Good job Mr. Shasta!! People will love having a visit from you!!

-Gizmo, Bart and Ruby

rottrover said...

Mom's a DORK! She meant Mr. Shiloh. Sorry. She does it to us all the time, but we expect her to get other's names right!!

Lapdog Creations said...

Love the pics... YAY for passing the tests!

Wyatt said...

Good job on your Therapy Dog Test!
That should be a lot of fun to go visiting!!

Wyatt