Thursday, October 7, 2010

It'z here - it's here! 2nd post tuday

An'just in time fer my barkday, tu!
Mom coodn't wait an'I am sooooooo glad she coodn't wait.
It wuz all here when mom got home frum werk tuday-
an'there were 2 packagez - 1 fer mom an'1 fer me an'it 
wuz even addressed tu me!
Here iz what me an'mom got tuday-
Hmmmmm - didn't no that little handtowel wuz part of it butt
we lovez snowmen.  An'mom wuz all smiley face an'googly eyed over the sweet card that Oskar an'hiz mom at Pet Blogs United sent with that pikchure of Oskar his-self on it.

An'she lovez the tote - it iz a better tote than any she haz
an'she sed it will be the 1 she uzez the most cuz
it will last best - thank u Oskar's mom.

An'of course, I MUST talk 'bout my nu collar- 
it iz fit fer a queen an'diva such az myself.  
'member, it iz frum Fido's Closet 
they even sent a card - to ME!

Here'z a pikchure of mom showin'it tu me-
 An'here I am modelin'it - I wuz tired frum the x-citement plus-
Shiloh an'me just came in the house.
Mom  sed she wantz tu git a better pikchure of me 
with my nu collar tu send tu
Kim over at Fido's Closet.

Ok, past dinnertime so gotta go git mom tu give us sum dinner- 
we r hungry!

Queen an'diva Shasta

3 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That collar is truly fit for a queen and diva - it looks beautiful on you.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Oskar said...

I'm so happy that they both arrived & your collar looks beautiful on you!

We just threw in the little snowmen towel because they made my mom person smile.

Congratulations Queen Shasta!

Oskar

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

SHASTA.. you look Really Regal in that beautiful collar!!
My mom went wild when she saw that snowman towel!! She is obsessed with those crazy thingys.