Monday, March 12, 2012

Power of the Paw

Good day all u lucky Blogville rezidentz - it iz I, your Co-Queen Shasta.  Tuday, I come b-4 u'all on b-half of a doggy who iz furry much dear tu my hert az he choze little old me tu b hiz date tu the Blogville Valentine'z Day pawty.  Yes, I am speakin'of the furry most handsum an'dashin'Beagle boy, MY main man - SEAMUS from The Dog Lived and So Will I blog.  You c, a few yearz ago, he wuz diagnosed and treated most successfully fer cancer - he wuz cancer-free.  Then this past December, Seamus wuz found tu haf a melanoma of the eye - this wuz removed.  It haz now RETURNED!  Luckily it iz NOT life-threatenin'OR causin'pain.  BUTT when I found out 'boutz this - well I DEMANDED asked mom whatever cood I du an'that iz when she sed, "Your royal highness, u NEED tu take our blog tuday an'ask all of Blogville fer sum Power of the Prayer fer Seamus" - yep, that'z 'xactly what she sed an'so here I iz - or the post.


Will u'all take a minite tu stop by their blog an'show Seamus an'hiz mom (who haz also had her own cancer worriez) sum of that GREAT Blogville care an'support - the link iz up there earlier in this post..  They r takin'kind of a watch an'c approach rite now BUTT we all know how Blogville comez tugether fer their rezidentz.
Thank u  
Her royal highness, Co-Queen Shasta 

PS- .      
From the mom – I am “donating” my usual blog post space today to my Shasta, her royal highness, Blogville’s Valentine’s Day party Co-Queen (that is how the diva insists on being referred to – she won’t let it go).

9 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I will go right over to wish Shamus well.

SissySees said...

Not only will we go wish Shamus well, we'll tell your mom to cool her jets. Sissy is STILL working the DIVA, Best in Show thing from LAST YEAR'S Mango Minster, so...

Paw on, fellow DIVA.

Teresa said...

Thank you Shasta and all your friends. Seamus feels even more famous now! He's feeling the love.

GOOSE said...

Headed right over. I sure hope he gets all better.
Blessings,
Goose

3 doxies said...

Heck yea girlfuriend. I just went by to sees Seamus and I has da power goin' out to him. His poor mom, what decisions to has to make.

Puddles

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

All our paws crossed for Shamus! We'll get over to visit!

K9 Katastrophie said...

On our way!

Berts Blog said...

I am a little late but I am heading over there now. And we will pray mighty strong for the Power of the Paw to help Shamus.

You are such good friends to him.

Peggy Frezon said...

Ow poor Seamus. I hope he feels better real soon!