Friday, March 16, 2012

UPDATE ON SHILOH

Well, at times Shiloh does seem a little better.  He is moving on his own, going down the deck steps(only 2) but still laying down most of the time.  Occasionally whining when he moves - mainly when he first gets up and walks.  Right now I am at work and he is home, in his crate.  Our morning routine includes me feeding the Beaglebratz while I finish getting ready for work.  He was laying in his crate, watching me get his breakfast ready.  When I sat it down on the floor, he actually got up, came out of the crate and walked over to his dish and ate.

So here I am, stuck at work ALL DAY and he is in his crate - which for him, being in the crate, is a good thing.  I just wish I could get home in about 4 hours to let him out but I would have to take a cab which is about $20 for round trip.  He will go to the vet tomorrow morning.  He still wags his tail, voluntarily so I like seeing that.

Anyway, need to stop for now and get to work-
         POWER OF THE PAW FOR SHILOH PLEASE
   (maybe for mom too while I sit at work and stress)
~KIM~

9 comments:

The Daily Pip said...

Sending lots of positive vibes to Shiloh! That's so hard when you have to be at work when fur babies are at home not feeling well! Shiloh will be fine until you get home!

Your pal, Pip

K9 Katastrophie said...

Of course, thanks for the update. May Christ ease your worries. Shiloh is such a sweetie! Go Beaglebratz!

Licks,
Ruthie

Sharon said...

At least he has company. Can't help wondering what he did, wouldn't a collar camera be great?

XXX for Shiloh

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Still sending those prayers.

Cinnamon said...

Sending the power of the prayer your way. Wish I could help more.
Cinnamon
Seattle, WA

3 doxies said...

We is still sending vibes to our Shiloh and to you too cuz I knows how you moms get...hehehe. It does look likes a good sign dat he is eatin' though. And I will also say dat cratin' him is da bestest cuz dat way he won't hurt himself mores (I knows him likes da back of my paw).
Let us know what da vet man says.

Puddles

SissySees said...

Sending good vibes for you, and crossed paws (from Gretchen) and healing drool (from Sissy) for Shiloh!

GOOSE said...

Good vibes still coming your way.
Blessings,
Goose

Two French Bulldogs said...

sounds good...we will continue to send good vibes your way Shiloh
Benny & Lily