Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday - The Shiloh Meister here


Tuday iz the furry much first day of March- 
I LOVE MARCH!  
Du u'all c that
little pikchur of ME rite above this post- 
it tellz u 
how many dayz until my barkday.
Mom sez I will b 9 yearz old BUTT
I don't no or care what that meanz-
I just no that-
sumtime in later March iz my BARKDAY!  

We haf a couple more thingz we 
need tu post-
will try an'git thoze dun in
the next couple
of dayz.

Mom iz havin'a little more problem
with her vizion BUTT
me'n Shasta will b there
fer her close if she needz us.
Rite now gotta go 
eat sum breakfast then
take my erly mornin'nap-
C U all later.....
~Shiloh~ 

7 comments:

K9 Katastrophie said...

Happy Bark Month Shiloh!! You take good care of your mommy now! And have a good morning nap. I already had my furst one and on my second one ;)

Licks,
Ruthie

GOOSE said...

Sure hope your mom is going to get better. But I know you will take good care of her.
Blessings,
Goose

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Happy Birfday MONTH to you!!! I can't wait to see and hear about the big festivities.

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

We'll be watchin fur your barkday!

Hope Mom's vision gets lots better really soon. Dis is squirrel poop her not seein so good!

Teresa said...

Hey, Shiloh--March is Seamus's bark-month too! And he'll be 9 as well! Around here the month is called "Mar-mus". Since he was a rescue we don't know his exact barkday, but we decided on March 17th--since he's "Seamus" and all! Happy bark-month to both of you! (And we hope your mom is feeling better soon.)

3 doxies said...

Oooooooh, is you gonna has a pawty? I likes to go to pawties...I has a very good time at pawties.
You knows, my brudder's birfday is on da 17th. I hope he has a pawty.

Ya'll be sures to takes real good cares of your mom.

Puddles

River said...

We'll watch for your barkday. Hope your mom will be okay.

love & wags,
River