Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wordless Wednesday (not really) - frum Blogville's Valentine Co-Queen Shasta

(note frum Shiloh - I know March iz MY barkday month BUTT I'm 
sharin'my time on the blog with Shasta - I mean her royal highness,
Co-Queen Shasta - read at your own risk.)


Good mornin'tu all of u kind 
Blogville rezidentz.
Your Valentine Co-Queen Shasta here.
The other day mom brought in 
this boo-ti-ful envelope frum
the mailbox - she sed 
it must b fer us Beaglebratz since
she wuz not 'xpectin'anything.
Of course I had tu look 
RITE AWAY
since this IZ MY
kingdom - it wuz B-4 March.
OH WOWZERZ-WOOHOOZIEZ!
Lookie-lookie what I got-
BLING fer the Co-Queen!
 There MUST b a better pikchur-
OH - here it iz, sorta
(fergive my pikchur-taker
who blamez the camera
(yeah, rite)
I also got this yummy biscuit
(it broke when I snooped in the envelope)
this iz where it came frum
I did share it with the Shiloh-Meister.
By the way,  mom sez
I NEED tu thank
Jess'n all over at
At A Glacial Pace
fer my Bling package'n
fer havin'a mostest wunnerful
Valentine's Day pawty.

Wilma the Pug iz havin'a
Stuff my Doghouse Challenge 
You all shood go check it out!

Ok - time fer my mornin'naptime.
See u all around the blogz.
~Shasta~

10 comments:

47 said...

How cute!

3 doxies said...

What a most beautiful crown furs you Miss Shasta...cuz you is most beautifuls. Every queen needs some bling in hers wardrobe. It a must, a requirement!

Puddles

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

What a nice crown you got there! And it looks so nice on your furs!

Hap-Pee Wednesday!

K9 Katastrophie said...

Oh how beautiful! Perfect for a beautiful co queen!! Congrats Shasta!!

Licks,
Ruthie

Lapdog Creations said...

Love the pics! We're having a BarkDay party tonight!

JacksDad said...

I didn't even know they made crowns in pink!! You look be-you-ti-ful!!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD OMD Our Co-QUEEN has a REAL GENUINE DIAMOND CROWN. WOW WOW.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Congrats on that wonderful win,Shasta. Great pressies and you are such a nice sister to share with Shiloh.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Hoke said...

I always love your music on your blog!!!

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Very nice co-queen Shasta. Love your blinge.

{{{hugies}}}.....Mona