Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I think I was able finally to find one of the 

best vet clinics in the immediate area-

University Bird and Small Animal Clinic 

Check out their website for a wonderful 

description of their services.  There are 3 vets 

there and they come highly recommended from a 

couple in our therapy dog group.

Shiloh is no better today and did not greet me at 

the door when I got home.  Boiled chicken along 

with some rice and broth mixed with his kibble 

and his glucosamine was eaten well by Shiloh.

He still eats some, drinks a little and potties so 

I hope these are all good signs.We will be going 

into the vet's later this afternoon 

so will be bak later with a little update.  I 

feel comfortable knowing that Shiloh will get the 

treatment there he needs.   At some point I will 

be visiting your blogs however I am running short 

on time right now.  Please keep Shiloh in your 

prayers.
Kim

9 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Ernie and I BOTH have Shiloh in our thoughts and prayers and we have our paws crossed fur him. I am so sorry that he still isn't feeling good.

Keep us posted.

VIBES >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Thinkin about Shiloh and sending prayers and Florida vibes!

Debra@Peaceabull said...

We are hoping for the best of results and are keeping Shiloh in our thoughts.

Unknown said...

No worries re visiting more important to get to the vets and see what needs to be done. Paws crossed. Let us know.
Best wishes Molly

Uji, Angel Izzy, Ziggy, Angel Bean, Angel Hiro and Momma Tea said...

Prayin hards n keepin Shiloh in our forts n hearts

Da K Krew
xxxxxxxx

Dachshund Nola said...

Paws crossed!
Nola

Dexter said...

Now it is tomorrow already, so hopefully some good news from super vet. Getting advice from experts can, in itself, be comforting as you know exactly what you are dealing with.

Thinking of you.

Mango Momma

Asta said...

Thank dog you found a gweat vets place I am sending pawsitive vibes, cwossed paws and healing smoochies to Shiloh
love
ASTA

Mary Lou said...

Kim....
"Please keep Shiloh in your prayers.". Will do. Please keep us all updated on Shiloh's condition.... Good news or bad!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!