Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thankx on Thurzday

 Mom SEZ I kept movin'my head an'I woodn't co-operate - this iza pikchure of me(well duh - who else) with my new tiara I gotz fur my barkday.  Gonna show u 
a few more pikchurez of my barkday.
A DIVA'z werk can tire a little pup out
 
This wuz dinner - kibble with cottage cheeze, a little grated cheeze AN'FRESH BLUEBERRIEZ!

DEZZERT-
Yep, mom sez the poor quality of the 
pikchure iz MY fault.
See this cookie - c it sez Happy Birthday an'haz
PINK frostin'on it
R'member what I told u'boutz
the other day - when
helped hizzelf tue one of my Chewnola bonez?
Yepperz - mom wuz tryin'tue make my 
barkday plate of goodiez intue a]
photo-op an'Mr. Nozey-Butt Shiloh just
reached in with that 
big mouth of hiz an'GRABBED
MY Happy Birthday cookie-
pink frostin'an'all!
Mom wuz able tu save me the bestest part-
By the time we finished
this wuz what it looked like

Ok - b-4 I git frusterated cuz
mom iz tryin'tue hurry me with this post-
here iza pikchure of ME unwrappin'MY prezziez-

 I gotza new HALLOWEENIE BO-BO
I haven't named him yet tho.
I also got a nu KrazyKritter-
named Mr. Skunk.

Ok - that wore me out so 
I just gonna take a nap now.
Hope u enjoyed a look intue
MY barkday.

~The DIVA Shasta~

10 comments:

GOOSE said...

Yummmm cake. Happy Barkday!!
Blessings,
Goose

Agnes B. Bullock said...

What a great pawty!

Unknown said...

What a brilliant day and we love your tiara. Have a terrific Thursday.
Best wishes Molly

Anonymous said...

Love the tiara! Why sit still? That's no fun!

Two French Bulldogs said...

You look like you had the best birthday ever. We sure love that shaking head picture with the tiara
Benny and Lily

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRFDAY DIVA SHASTA..

I think your mom is all wrong about that picture of you with your new TIARA.. It is kinda Blurry beclaws it is all SPARKLIE and BRIGHT and the shine made the picture look funny.... NOT YOUR FAULT.

OMD.. Shasta I am soooooo sorry that Shiloh ate your birfday treats.. butt they surely did look DIVA DIVINE though.
PeeS... I think you look LOVELY in your new TIARA.

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun!!

~Mason

Reuben said...

OMD awesome barkday! *nomnomnomnom* *chew chew*

love,
Reuben

Dachshund Nola said...

What a great day!
Nola

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Shasta it looks like you had a WONDERFUL birthday (even if your cookie was taken! BOL!)

You had a delicious dinner and dessert and ohhh that Tiara is just fabulous!

Barks and licks and love, Dakota www.dakotasden.wordpress.com