Friday, August 29, 2014

FFHT - This week's meetin'of Chocoholicz Anonymus willnow come to order...


This Friday, Team Beaglebratz iz pawticipatin'in
Stanley and Murphy's 
Fractured Fryday Hairy Tails.
This installment iz
brought tue u - courtezy of ME-
Shiloh-Lord of the Manor

Hello all an'welcome tue this week'z meetin'of Chocoholicz Anonymus. My name iz Shiloh an'I am Lord of the Beaglebratz Manor; I am also a chocoholic.

I am not shure when my chocoholism began-
it almost seemz like it haz gone on furever.
Oh my mom duz her best tue try'n stop me frum eatin'thoze most d-lectable morselz BUTT-
u just never know where I mite show up.

One of my earliest mem'riez wuz findin'one of thoze heart shaped chocolate d-litez that wuz wrapped up tite in that shinee paper.  I only had the one piece - I coodn't git that paper off so I ate that tue.  Nope - no sickiez.

I haf eaten other chocolate stuffz over the yearz since I wuz a wee pup an'tasted that furst yummy bite.  Like the box of that hot chocolate mix that I found on the counter.  Oh mom TRIED tue keep me away frum it BUTT I alwayz found a way-

One of the most scrumdilli-ishus wuz what mom called a tunnel of fudge cake - NOT a regular size cake butt one of my mom'z friendz had made l that wuz'boutz haf the size(may-b a little smaller) of a regular cake (no pikchurez) It wuz s'poze tue b a birthday cake fur my mom - nobuddy told me sooo
"I can't believe I ate the WHOLE thing - yep, agin - no sickiez  It wuz'boutz 8 inchez wide.  Mom sat it on the dinin'room table, way bak away frum the edge BUTT what can I say - I AM a Beagle an'I AM a chocoholic.  An'she DID leeve me there while she went out tue eat with aunt sis - that wuz b-4 Diva Shasta - so I ask u - what iza woofie tue due?

BUTT even at MY barkday pawty due u think I git a 
 chocolate cake?  I think not!

Just look at me, askin'really nice an'not jumpin'around-BUTT  NO CHOCOLATE CAKE!


This iz what happenz when I don't git sum
chocolate ANYTHING!
Mom gitz the ole'stink eye - neener neener!
 
Whoopzie - well I c we haf run out of time fur this meetin'of Chocoholicz Anonymus.  I am so furry much sorry that I haf hawged the whole meetin'BUTT it haz helped me realize that MY mom iz what iz called an enabler - SHE iz the TRUE chocoholic in our house - SHE bringz the chocolate in-tue our house an'only that iz y I mite find it-
SHE NEEDZ tue b here tue!
Well, I thank-u all fur comin'an I
thank-u all fur listenin'. 

That'z all folkz!



18 comments:

WFT Nobby said...

Yes, totally right. It is all the fault of Mom the Enabler.
Tee hee.
Bertie.

Laika said...

Our mom is a chocoholic too, but will she share? NO, that mean mom, she says dogs must not eat chocolate, because we get sick if we do. Her former dog ate a lot of chocolate, but at that time she didn't knew that chocolate was not healthy for dogs. And the dog didn't know it either, because he lived until he was 17 year old LOL.

Murphy said...

Wow, we never knew anybody who got to eat that much chocolate! Well, mom eats that much and more but we thought it was just her! Great job & thanks for pawticipating!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley
Mayorz For All Paws
"Use Your Noodle & Vote For a Doodle!"

Idaho PugRanch said...

Mom used to have a pug named Pugsley, and the called him the candyman cause he loved to try to get all the candy
hugs
Mr Bailey, hazel & Greta

Ziggy Stardust said...

My Mommy is one of those chocolate peoples too. She NEVER EVER let's me get any, so I don't know if I am like you. I am glad you didn't get sickies and I hope you never do.

Love Sasha

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Shiloh... Lord of the Manor...
we think you are an INNOCENT Victim of your MOM's OBSESSION. She clearly... WANTED you to Devour that CAKE... She MUST have wanted to SHARE her BIRFDAY JOY with YOU.
THAT's OUR side of the story and WE are stickin with IT and with YOU.

Kinley Westie said...

Wish I could get some chocolate. Years ago, back before I wuz around, one of da bassets, Sam, stole about 1/4 of a chocolate birthday cake. And he wuz fine too.

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

Our Mommy and Grandma need to join the chocohaulic club too.

M. K. Clinton said...

Hello Shiloh! Thank you for your honesty. I think it may just be the Beagle in you. We had a Beagle named Barney when I was growing up. He loved chocolate or any sweets. My mom had made a wedding cake and guess what? Barney ate as far as his nose would allow him to eat. It was not funny to my mom, but we ran to our rooms with Barney & laughed!☺

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I would love any kind of candy- any kind!
love
tweedles

Unknown said...

We agree mum the enabler's fault. Have a super Saturday.
Best wishes Molly

Anonymous said...

you ate the whole cake? wow you really have iron guts, pawesome!

C.L.W.STEP said...

Joey dog here: believe me Shiloh, you don't want to eat chocolate. Once I stole a big chunk of dark designer chocolate from Mom's room where I wasn't supposed to go. It was delicious and I swallowed it whole. As soon as my humans discovered the theft, they sat on me and poured hydrogen peroxide down my throat. Bleah! It gave me such a bad stomach ache that I had to throw up and out came the chocolate. I was throwing up that foamy H2O2 yucky stuff for an hour! No sir, no chocolate is worth that kind of hassle! Stay strong and just say no to chocolate!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Moms are something else
Lily & Edward

Little Miss Titch said...

hehehe never mind my friends,xx Speedy

Ruby said...

Oh Shiloh, I totally agree...it's your Moms fault!!! If she didn't bring that furst piece of delicious chocolateness into your Manor, you would never have started this problem!! She is totally enabling YOU! Pooooh on the no chocolate cake!! you obviously can eat it without gettin' the sickies, so I say pffffft!! I thinks she just wants all the chocolate for herself!!!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Ruby said...

Oh, you knows what goes good with chocolate??? BACON!!!!
Just sayin'...

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Our Lady won't share chocolate with us, can you believe it? It sounds good. She always says it can make us sick, but now we know she is just being mean and not sharing!