Tuesday, November 10, 2009

ESSENTIAL Beagle Owner's CONTRACT - Part B

Shasta Beaglebrat here tuday-

As my big brother Shiloh promised yestaday, here iz the 2nd part of the CONTRACT.   I wanted tu read it tu – mom REALLY NEEDS to read it again. I r’member – I wuz just a little bitty baby an’she had me sittin’ on sum stranger’s lap who wuz dressed in red. An’she still won’t let me out when I furst tell hur – noooooooo, she makes me wait. May-b, when me n’Shiloh give hur r stories, we shood slip in a r’minder about the CONTRACT-


AROUND THE HOUSE

• I will not sneak around the backyard, wearing funny clothes and a face mask, to test whether my Beagle is a good watchdog.

• I will not yell at my Beagle to "HURRY UP ALREADY" when he's just looking for the right spot to take care of business.

• Once he has found an acceptable spot, I will not stare while my Beagle is doing his business.

• I will not ask my Beagle to retire to his crate anymore.

• I will open the back door as soon as my Beagle sits by it.

• I will never again leave my Beagle at home if I intend to go driving in the car.

CATS AND KIDS

• I will not bring home anymore cats.

• I will get rid of all those cats we currently own.

• I will not feed the cat before I feed my Beagle.

• I will protect my Beagle from all obnoxious little human things at all times.

• I will not have another one of those obnoxious little human things.

THE CHRISTMAS SEASON (I thought this wuz a REALLY good thing rite now)

• I will not make my Beagle wear silly looking antlers or red Santa hats.

• I will not make my Beagle pose for pictures with some fat stranger in a red suit.

• I will not tie leftover ribbons, tinsel and bows all over my Beagle and call it "Christmas Spirit".

• I will accept that my Beagle shall play with the green tree covered in shiny ball-like ornaments.

• I will remember to stuff a stocking and buy several presents for my Beagle.

An' yes, she DUZ put ribbons an'bows on us then laughs sumtime - how RUDE iz that!

4 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Shasta you did a gggreat job of posting Part B. I have already copied Part A and have it saved.
This is a wonderful contract. Did you and Shiloh make up all the rules all by yourself or did you find it somewhere???
I am going to use it to make a NEW sign for my room. I will be sure to give you the "written by" line. Thanks a pawful.
I am soooo very much proud of the two of you. You are doing a grrreat job of taking over your blog while the two legger is gone!!! We 4-leggers rock!!!

The Ladies of Beaglebratz Manor said...

Frankie - Shasta here
I asked Shiloh since he uncovered it yestaday but there iz no name on it an'we didn't write it - but totally agree with EVERYTHING. Mom iz REAL good about 1 thing - we ALWAYZ haz a stocking an'a prezent under that tree.

The Ladies of Beaglebratz Manor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scooter said...

HI,
Frankie sent me to check you guys out. Nice to meet you. I was reading your contract and I totally agree to the NOT wearing antlers etc. Go visit my blog and you will see what I mean. My mom made me wear Blinking antlers, I mean serioulsy!!!

And....I agree with the not saying hurry up when you are doing your business. Geee,, she hardly gives me a chance!!! and then stands there and watches, excuseme!!!!!
some privacy here please?????

Hope we can be friends,
Paw knocks
Jazzi