Monday, November 30, 2009

The old ruutine

Shiloh here - well, r old ruutine started back up tuday - mom got us up EARLY, then outside we go then came bak in so we cood share mom’s banana with her. Purty soon we had r breakfast then bak out then bak in then mom is rushing around so we no by now that she iz gonna leave us fer awhile. When she leavez, I am in my chair pretendin tu b nappin’n Shasta iz in her crate. After mom leavez then I git up’n go let Shasta out of her crate – of course leave it open so’ze Shasta gitz bak in real fast when we no mom is comin’. We didn’t haf a chance tu b on the ‘puter much lately – mom wuz buzy puttin’ all that purty stuff around the house – looks like a bunch of werk tu me. She did tell us tho that she only had tu go tu that werk place fer 5 daze then she’d be home a few daze – not shure what all that means except the part ‘bout b-ing home a few daze.

Ok – we gotta go du r daily patroling around the house – make shure there iz no unwanted critterz or fuud layin’ around.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Hope you have day.
Woofs and Wags,
Andrea

Janie said...

Nice to get back to a routine, isn't it, Shiloh. Have a good week.

River said...

We like routines! Hoovering is our favorite thing too and we're good at it!

love & wags,
River

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

THIS IS SARGE USING FRANKIE'S BLOG:

Hi Shiloh! You bratz are sooo cute. I liked the adoption stories 1 & 2. Great pix of everyone. I am sneaking onto my cousin Frankie Furter's blog while my handler Mom & Dad are visiting him. I am still stuck in doggie jail like I said in my adoption story on Frankie's blog on Turkey Day. I'm sure they'll come get me soon so I can get back to my routine too. Thanks for the great posts to read and have a fun holiday season. Boy you bratz look like fun to play with!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge