Saturday, November 7, 2009

Our weekend so far


Shasta Beaglebrat here-
We are late with r Camera Critters #83 post.  We Beaglebratz love these daze when mom iz home with us more.  But she wuz gone sum tuday but when she did come home, she did bring me'n Shiloh sum yummies - we love yummies.  She also had sum more of r good fude tu so I guess it wuz ok that she wuz gone.  But when she iz home more, she duzn't get it that we Beaglebratz need to go outside more - she keeps sayin' that iz all I want tu du when she iz home.  I cood really uze a sign like that Plan for the Day sign that Frankie Furter haz.  Just look at this next pikchur - all me'n Shiloh want iz tu go outside-
                

3 comments:

SquirrelQueen said...

You guys are cute, don't get into too much trouble while mom is away.
Through Squirrel Eyes

eileeninmd said...

Cute beagle doggies. I thought one was a piano playing dog.

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Hey guys, glad you like my sign. I know what you can do. The next time mom goes away... YOU TWO get on her computer and MAKE ONE. Butt yours should say: Plan for the day...
Let dogS in
Let dogS out etc. etc. etc.

That way she won't make a mistake and keep one of you in and only let one out. You know how thick headed these two leggers can be. You have to teach them things in tiny steps. Let me know if you get a chance to make a sign.
Is that a tee shirt you are wearing??? I love tees butt mom says they are soooo expensive. She won't get as many as I want.