Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mom here again

I am at work right now - the Beaglebratz are home, no doubt snoozing the day away - ahhhhhh, the lives of my Beaglebratz are "ruff" ones for sure.  Not sure if any of us will be around later - I'm taking Shiloh Beaglebrat visiting at the nursing home later and we won't be home til almost 9pm (CST).  Then if common sense still has a hold of me (altho I haven't seen much of it for awhile now), we should all head for bed within an hour or two after since 5:30am comes mighty early for this older body.  There is a slim chance Shiloh may sneak in here for a minute - I know he wasn't real happy about the walk we had last evening.

Have a good day - bak to work for me :( .................

2 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

He Shiloh... guess what... I visit nursing homes too. It is kind of sad butt it makes the residents feel good.

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

ooops type O. It should have said.. HEY Shiloh. Sorry. F.F.