Wednesday, November 18, 2009

R iz fer .. Reading


Shiloh here’n this iz ABC Wednezday  Yes, today – R iz fer Readin’. I luv tu go tu the library with my mom tu read. Akchually, I don’t du the readin’ nor duz my mom – but we git lots of little children who like tu come’n read tu me. I am a certified Readin’ Educashun Assistance Dog – sum of us kin go tu skools but I go tu the library b-cuz my mom werks durin’ the skool day. Anyway, it iz a good program b-cuz it helps the little kidz do better at readin’n they r happy about readin’ (an’seein’ me). Mom sed tu make shure tu tell u that if u want to know more about what I du – look in r links secshun at the Reading Education Assistance Dogs and also at librarydogs.com – Happy Readin’ tu all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Shiloh!

Thoughts said...

How cool! you go and read -- what a smartie pants pup you are:)

Thanks for stopping by out site the other day, we hope you enter our contest.

This is our first time at your blog but we REALLY like it! We'll definitely be back soon to visit again!

Wags and Woofs,
Benson, Gibson, Sasha and Theodore
(and Jaime, the human:)

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I say Yea!!! And R is for Right you are. I've gotta look into this program.

Andrea said...

I just found your blog via Sheryl's blog. I have joined to follow. I have 2 blogs, Arise 2 Write and All God's Creatures. All Gods Creatures is written in the voice of one of my therapy dogs, Sitka.
Blessings, andrea

Roger Owen Green said...

You are the most literartte beagle I've ever come across.