Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Good morning



Good morning all-
Shasta speaking.
That is a pikchure of me when I wuz just a baby with
my big bruther, Shiloh.
We wuz singin' the Beagle Rock Bluez.
See that little dark spot down towardz the bottom of my ear-
that'z where Shiloh nipped me on Christmas Day when
we both went fer the same treat
(he'z bigger so of course he won).
But mom'n aunt sis had tu take me tu the dogter tu git a stitch on it.
But we iz best budz now.
Ok - time for my mid-morning nap now.

4 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Ouch... I'll bet that hurt. Well it is all forgotten and forgiven now I'll bet. I've never listened to Beagle Bluez. I'll bet I'd love it though, since I'm actually a hound too.

Andrea said...

Shasta,
This is a beautiful picture. Hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving with your family.

Woofs and Wags,
Sitka

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello beaglebratz its dennis the vizsla dog hay yoo sing??? maybe i shud hire yoo to sing my theem song if the noo guy i hav coming in on sunday duznt wurk owt!!! ok bye

River said...

We like to sing too! That's a great picture of you two. Glad your ear is okay. We do a lot of ear nipping around here so we understand.

love & wags,
River