Sunday, November 22, 2009

News from the Rainbow Bridge


RIP, sweet Miss Snickers

Hello all - you don't know me much, if at all but
my name is King Oreo of the Rainbow Bridge.

I lived with my big "little" brother Shiloh for awhile.
I had the extreme pleasure of greeting Miss Snickers as she crossed
the Rainbow Bridge this morning.
Yes I know, it is a very sad time on earth right now,
especially in a certain place in Iowa.
But let me assure everyone that Miss Snickers is in a very good place now and she is frolicking like the young pup she once was-
running through the lush green meadows where the
sun shines brightly all the time and it is never too hot or cold.
I know she will be missed - she misses everyone too,
especially her family
but now she feels no pain or discomfort.


2 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I am so terribly sorry. No other words will work right now.

Diana Chiew said...

We were saddened to receive news of Snickers passing. It was nice to hear that King Oreo is there to greet Snickers. It's good to know that they can run free over at the Rainbow Bridge, no sufferings or discomforts and lots of friends to play with.