Saturday, November 14, 2009

Good morning - Camera Critters #84




We hope this findz everyone du-ing well.
R mom gave us a wunerful breakfast-
she added scrambled eggz tu r kibble then
sprinkled shredded cheeze on top-
mmmm mmmm good!
We were outside earlier this morning tu wake up the neighborz-
mom sez we r good at that.
Mom sez that she' Shiloh r goin' tu the library later -
I no that means he'll git to see more childrin - he luvs that.
We haf already bin outside a couple timez but
now we r in the house'n gonna take a nap now.
Hope everyone haz a good day'n don't fergit-





5 comments:

Janie said...

You guys be good and try not to wake the neighbors!
Poor Snickers. She looks just like a fox terrier I had as a child.

eileeninmd said...

Wonderful shot of the dogs playing. Great photos.

Scooter said...

Yah I like to try and wake up the neighbors too and Mom brings me in and calls me a motormouth!! How rude is that!!!

Have a fun saturday
Jazzi

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Hi Guys, I just came in to get a drink and check on stuff. It is 75 degrees outside today. Like summer. I have been out with my bones and stuff since 9:30. Your breakfast sounds yummy. I love cheese. It's the best...next to deer.

i beati said...

you are 2 real funsters i see sandy