Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Great news from the mom

PRAISE THE LORD MY GOD!

No, my vision is not all better however the fungal infection is now gone and I have a tentative date for the cornea transplant - ok, it is 2 months off yet but I was thinking the earliest would be at least August when this all starteed.
I got a little celebratory dinner and the Beaglebratz got a little chicken in their kibble;  I know my boss will not be happy that it will be a few months yet but tough.  I am just ecstatic that the end is within to me what is a reasonable time. 

Thank you to all for your thoughts and prayers - I KNOW I have benefitted from them.
I hope and pray for your continued  support and prayers.
With all your help, me and the
B-bratz WILL return!

7 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

HIP HIP HOORRRRRAAAAAAYYYY
Shasta and Shiloh that is just terrific news about your mom. I will continue to keep my paws crossed for her. You two continue to take very much goood care of her.

Andrea said...

Continuing to pray. Please keep us posted.
Hugs,
andrea

PS:Praising GOD you have a date for surgery and you are doing well.

JacksDad said...

Well, if the boss says anything, just look him in the eye and say - well, say look at my eye!!!

River said...

We are thinking of you and praying for a very happy ending!! My mom's eye inflammation and infection have cleared up but she has to use a saline solution and ointment the rest of her life to keep the cornea from swelling. Corneal transplant is also a possibility so we REALLY understand! Best wishes.

love & wags,
River & mom

Sapphire said...

Nothing is impossible for our God (: Take care everyone!

Cinnamon and Mint said...

I am continuing to send my healing vibes your way.

Taffy said...

Wonderful news! So glad to hear it! I don't know if I told you this before but my mom works for an eye doc. She is interested to know who your surgeon is if you want to share.
Snuggles,
Twix