Us Beaglebratz haf d-cided tue let our mom take over since
she sed she really wanted tue due this.
1. How long have you been blogging? And, for anyone who is visiting for the first time, please give a quick description of the subject of your blog.
Well, according to Blogger I started my blog in February of 2008 and I could probably count on one hand the number of posts that I published - I had no idea what I was going to blog about until late in October of 2009 - that was when I discovered the whole Pet Community and then my two Beagles "took over" my blog. I was totally surprised at the number of followers I picked up.
The main "characters" of my blog are my two Beagles - Shiloh and Shasta-they are shown above in one of my favorite pictures together we make up Team Beaglebratz. Sometimes "we" do product reviews but mostly the blog is about them or their life in Blogville.
2. What is the one thing that you accomplished during 2015, either on your blog or because of it, that made you most proud?
It was just having the blog and the support of my many followers that return each time I am absent for a few months each time.
3. Which of your blog posts was your favorite this year and why? (Please include a link)--->>>
I use the same post here that I used for #5 -->>>
HERE FOR NOW- NO IDEA WHEN WE WILL B BAK
Why is it a favorite? I LOVE working on my blog - when I can't for whatever reason that may be, I can't wait to get back to it so when I finally get back to it - I LOVE IT!
4. A common theme from last year’s challenge was that many of us wanted to increase the size of our audiences. Whether or not we intend to monetize our blogs, it seems we’d all like to reach more people. It feels good to know that we’re connecting with others, sharing a laugh or supporting a cause, and it’s motivating to see those numbers grow! What is one thing you’ve done in the past year that has brought more traffic to your blog?
Actually, I think I may have LOST one or two followers - not sure but I know I have not added any which I hope to change in 2016.
5. Which of your blog posts got the most traffic this year? Why do you think it was so popular? (Please include a link.)
This is the post that got the most reads -->>>
HERE FOR NOW- NO IDEA WHEN WE WILL B BAK
I think the reason is it was my first post I had published since December of 2014. And even though it was not about the Beaglebratz it did explain about my absence. And it is one more example of how everyone n the pet community shows their support for one of their fellow bloggers.
6. What is one blog that you read religiously – other than your own – and what makes you such a devoted reader? (Please include a link.)
I have many that I do try to read as often as I canhowever the one that means the most to me -
Frankly & Ernestly Speaking
I love to read about all the adventures these two Dachshunds have not to mention they were my first followers in the Pet Community. Sometimes I will read for the first time that day of something going on in Blogville.
7. What resources do you rely on to enhance your technical, writing, photography, social media, or other skills that improve your blog?
I am a member of the Blog Paws Community and also the Pet Bloggers Support Group on Facebook.
8. What is the best piece of advice you can offer other bloggers?
Realize that LIFE HAPPENS! No matter how badly you want to control every aspect of your blog - your life - IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN! And don't try to fight it - as much as you may want to put others first, if you don't take care of yourself then you are not going to be in any shape to do for others or take care of anything else, including your blog. If something ever happens to interfere and disrupt your plans/goals for your blog - just take a deep breath, think "Oh well, all I can do is try and do the best I can with what I have. " and realize there are things/situations in life that we really can't control.
9. What is your vision for your blog in 2016? Do you have specific goals?
That is sort of ironic that part of this question includes the word "vision"-I understand what it means when used this way but my vision - the physical part of it, is exactly the cause for my being absent from the blog for months at a time since February of 2010. This is why I gave the piece of advice I diid in question #8. My goals for this year - publish as much as I(me and the Beaglebratz) can on the blog and hopefully raise the number of followers but doing all this while being cognizant of the care needs of my good eye/vision. I also hope/plan to do more reading on the BlogPaws Community website.
10. You have the attention of the pet blogging community – is there one blogging challenge you’d like help with, or one aspect of your blog that you’d like input on?
Hmmm - I think my biggest challenge for my blog especially but also my other forms of social meda is time management and scheduling. Aside from the blog, I also have accounts on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest - when I spend time on one I feel like I lose visibility on the others. And yes, my dogs play a big part on these other accounts as well. Maybe I could get some ides of how to get more followers - besides read more on the BlogPaws website.