Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Prayers needed NOW - PLEASE

This is going to be a quick one from the mom –



 The serendipity cafe Sunshine Circle    Is one of the blogs I follow – Kimmie, the owner, lives in Brisbane, Australia. I’m sure some of you have seen news reports of the horrific torrential rains and flooding in that area – IT IS WORSENING! Please send your prayers NOW! Visit her blog and leave your prayers there – last I read was an hour ago on her blog but not sure how long she will be able to maintain contact.  
 
                       PLEASE PRAY NOW! 










        

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh!We are heading there right now. Our prayers and wishes are with your friends.
May the calamity leave them untouched.

wags, Buddy, ginger n Shadow

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We stopped by and wished them well. We have other friends in Australia and we sure hope they are OK. It is just so sad to watch all the damage. It is very scary. Thanks for telling us about your friends.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Elaine Pritchard said...

Thanks for letting us know about them.

Hope they are OK xx

Oskar said...

We are sending pawerful prayers & will go and leave a comment. So worrisome.

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, I need your snail mail address, could you email it to me?
Licks,
Kylie

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, I need your snail mail address, could you email it to me?
Licks,
Kylie

Kimmie said...

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, your support is VERY much appreciated!


Squishy hugs


Kimmie
x