Thursday, February 3, 2011

Fer mom'z Furangel Oreo

(we wanted tu post this fer our mom an'also)
(fer any of our furriendz who haf not met our Furangel Oreo.)

Tuday iz the 4th anniversary of the Rainbow Bridge crossing of our 
little Furangel bro, Oreo-
SHILOH:  I r'member him the best (b-sidez mom of course).
Oreo wuz already here when I joined the family az a tiny pup.
Oreo wuz a YorkiPoo who wuz'bout 12 yearz old when this pikchur
wuz taken - I wuz 'bout 8 weeks-
that wuz when Oreo wuz still bigger than me.
This next pikchur iz one of Oreo that mom took when he wuz a little pup.

 I think this pikchur showz Oreo showin'me really good how tu handle a Christmas stockin'.
Here iz me'n Oreo playin'I wuz only 'bout 4 monthz old BUTT already I wuz gettin'bigger than Oreo.
Here iz a neat pikchur that sumone made fer mom with me an'Oreo.
This pikchur wuz taken when I wuz over 2 monthz old-
I wuz gettin'bigger an'Oreo wuzn't.

 Sumone got this next pikchur of Oreo - he did like the ladiez-
here he iz havin'a s'ghetti dinner with hiz latest love- 
Heather the Doxie.
This Christmas pikchur wuz taken in 2005, 
I wuzn't even 2 y.o. yet butt 
size didn't matter tu Oreo-

This Halloween pikchur wuz taken in 2006-
b-4 Shasta joined the family in November.

Sumone made this fer mom - didn't Oreo haf a great smile?

Mom never got any pikchurz of Shasta with Oreo-
(an she really wishez she had) BUTT
u'all probably no how on-ery playful little pups can b an'she
wuz worried 'bout Oreo (who kept to himself purty much by now) 
an'how he mite b with her-
SO - sumone took sum pikchurz mom had of me'n Shasta then
added in a pikchur of Oreo-

SHASTA:  Yep, I rarely saw Oreo x-cept when we were outside b-cuz
when we came in, Oreo just layed bak in the kichen most of the time-
while me'n Shiloh wuz in the livin'room.
I wish I had a chance tu git tu no Oreo better-
he looked like he wuz one sweet little doggy.

~Shiloh'n Shasta~

PS - Mom here, thank you to Shiloh'n Shasta - this memorial to our little Furangel Oreo wuz really appreciated.  I truly miss my little guy and I always wish Oreo was still with us.




2 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I really liked the memorial to Oreo. It was well done. Not Sad.. butt a Celebration. Thanks fur sharin.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That was such a beautiful tribute to Oreo. A very sweet pup too.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Pee Ess, the MOmster loves the playlist, especially Diamond Rio.