Friday, September 9, 2011

POWER OF POSITIVE - PAWSITIVE THINKING

I know we have all been doing this (and my tanks are sooooooooo great) but it seems to be more important now then before.  Yes, improvement is still happening which I found out at my appt; yesterday. However what would normally take a NORMAL and HEALTHY eye maybe a few days to heal - the normal healing process of my eye is non-existent (nothing new-been this way for years which is a main problem for all my vision problems).  So what that means, what my doc told me - with normal healing, the epithelial defect or the skin tear on my cornea would be healed by now.  HOWEVER,because of my compromised immune system involving the eye it could take my vision at least two to three more weeks to heal.  Now IF I were married (maybe) or at least had some type of a sufficient second income that would not really be a problem. One good thing is that I can elect to have my employer cover the cost of my health insurance but I will have to pay it bak once I return to work.  However they offer no disability type of insurance or coverage unless it is workman's comp which of course this isn't    So then, what am I getting at?  That two or three weeks is just really NOT acceptable to me altho I am sure that Shiloh'n Shasta would not have a problem with it (at least until their dog food ran ot and no more treats in the drawer) however as you all are aware, there are just a tad more to living than that (Of course whatever the time limit is - that is really something determined by God but I can still try and do something)  

ANYHOW OR ANYWHO - as the subject of this post says - positive - pawsitive thinking. I know you have all been doing this along with your so many prayers and healing vibes - if it isn't TOO much trouble maybe you could mention this in your blog or Facebook page if you have one?   I even worke  some clothes I usually reserve for work to my doc appt. - maybe as a hidden motivator????????????????

I am just so very much in awe and appreciative of all the kindness and support and comments we have all been given.    May be bak to my blog over  the weekend or the Beaglebratz may put in an appearance - not sure at this time - rite now I need to go.  Thanx again so very much for all your help.

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending you all the pawsitive thoughts I can muster! :)

Waggin at ya,
Roo

Talking-Dogs said...

Ditto what Roo said.

rottrover said...

We're keeping those pawsitive thoughts coming your way. That wonderful photo of Shiloh and Shasta just exudes positive energy. Post it this weekend in EXTRA LARGE and everyone who reads your blog will be sending you clear happiness!!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

You KNOW that I am and have always been sending you all the strong
VIBES>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
that I can muster. I am SURE that mine added to the others will get you through this difficult time.
VIBES>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
a Few more fur good measure.

Sharon said...

Sending all the positive thoughts that I can! I know you are being 'the little engine that could'!

Maddy and Owen said...

We are continuing to send positive thoughts and prayers for you!
Wags,
Maddy and Owen

Piappies World said...

We got all the 8 piappies cross their paws and we send you pawsitive vibes as well.

We love seeing Shiloh and Shasta and we hope that this weekend is a goo one for you.

Love,
Piappies Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Pai, Wai-Max & Forgie