Monday, January 23, 2012

The Shiloh-Meister iz bizy


Just wanted tu 

let all u lady doggiez no-

I am no longer available fer the

Blogville Valentine'z Day Pawty.

Oh don't read this the wrong way-

I am goin'AN

Ms Tasha an'Ms Ginger frum
 

haf BOTH - (read that az 2)

agreed tu b MY dateZ.


UPDATE!!!!!

Ms Shasta iz dreamin'bout


her upcomin'date with 


Seamus (the Famous)

More newz later.
Now then - there iz one more 

teeny-weenie (no pun intended)

little matter tu take care of 

an'that iz-

Diva Queen Shasta
my little sis.

Now don't let that name 

scare u off cuz

that'z just sumthin'she callz 

herself sumtimez'n
(she insisted I call her that tu)

She haz assured me that 

she will be a 

good little girl doggy at the pawty.

Haf u ever 

seen a little lady Beagle sulk?

NOT 

a purty sight - just sayin'

She keepz sayin'that I 
(Shiloh)
got 2 datez already'n

she ain't even got a nibble.
~Shiloh~

8 comments:

Teresa said...

Well, perhaps Seamus (the Famous) could accompany Shasta...at least in cyberspace. He's just wondering if he'd have to get all dressed up.

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Oh SHASTA... you look sooooooo Mahvelous Dahling. I'm bettin that you will have plenty of guys wantin to Dance with you once they see THIS.

Just Jess for now said...

We have another available bachelor over at our house...Roscoe is not going to the PAWTY with anyone. He's a bigger guy, but he's a real gentleman. :)

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh my word, all the ladies! You are looking handsome
Benny & Lily

Oskar said...

That pawty is going to be so much fun!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Me is so hap-pee to meet you. And thank you fur da birfday wishes.

You two look so good in your pawty duds. Shasta.....Still more den 2 weeks. Me is purrty sure you will have a date.

Ginger and Tasha are two very luckee girls to be goin wit you, Shiloh.

:o)

Anonymous said...

Hey BeagleBratz!! :)

I'm so very excited that you guys have found my blog! It's so cool to meet you! :) Wow! You guys have won medals for your tricks? That's so cool!! I once was in a competition, but I got a bit scared! I did win the Cutest girl there though :D

Paws in the Park sounds like it would be lots of fun! I wish I could come! I would love to see a video if you have one hehe..

Ooooh! Daddy has looked into the CGC we do have that over here as well! How did you find it? was it difficult? One of the requirements here is that you have to be over 18 months old, so I still have some growing to do, but one of our trainers runs therapy sessions and is going to let me tag along to some :)

I can't wait to hear more about you guys, I look forward to seeing you at the dance! I don't have a date yet! I'm a bit young though.. hehe! You guys look pawsome! :)

xo
Luna

Shane Kent Louis said...

wow, Shilo and Shasta are very fabulous on their valentines outfit! they look great on their shots too! :D


dog fence | It's all about Pets