Monday, March 17, 2014

2nd post fur St. Patrick's Day

Mom Kim here - when I got home from work earlier, the Beaglebratz kept asking me - WHY WHY WHY?  I asked them - Why what?

The Beaglebratz asked - Why wasn't our new picture in our St. Patrick's Day post?  What happened THIS time - forget AGAIN?

Mom Kim here again - Do you all see what I have to put up with?  They never give me credit for what I do.  Sometimes I wonder if maybe us assistants should go on strike but then I stop and think about all the cuddles and kisses and tail wags and happy dances 
and .....

Sooooo-
and a bonus
Diva Shasta
(Shiloh will likely be mad at me since 
it is his birthday month) 

~HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY(again)~
 GOLDEN MCTAVERN'n
BUNYON MCTAVERN

~Thunderous McTavern~

12 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Looking good
Happy St. Patrick's Day
Lily & Edward

Unknown said...

Hmm..Thunderous, I read both posts and don't know why they were demanding more....oh, yeah, they're Beagles! Looks like you had a great day.

Kinley Westie said...

So cute!

Unknown said...

Hope you all had a great St Paddy's Day. Have a terrific Tuesday.
Best wishes Molly

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

It is SO difficult to Keep the Peeps in line, isn't it? You did good getting the NEW pictures put up fur US.

Anonymous said...

oh you look great! I hope you had a super funny St. Patricks Day with a lot of green beer and tasty treats

Ruby said...

Oh, you guys look FABulous in your green!!! I loves your banner ~ I gots to get me one of those!! BOL
I sure hopes you guys had a wonderful St. Patrick's DAy, and your Moms doesn't have a headache today!! hehehe
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Ruby said...

Oh, you guys look FABulous in your green!!! I loves your banner ~ I gots to get me one of those!! BOL
I sure hopes you guys had a wonderful St. Patrick's DAy, and your Moms doesn't have a headache today!! hehehe
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Mary Lou said...

Mom Kim....
Cool!! I just discovered what Avengers superhero I am because we took an online personality test--I'm Captain America, by the way--and now I get to learn my Leprechaun name!! Let's see.... I kind of have three first names, but I'll stick with "R" for Raelyn. I am--wait for it--Shillelagh {How do you pronounce that?!} O'Rainbow!! Rose is, of course, the same name as mine!! Well, I love "O'Rainbow"!! ;op
--Raelyn and Rose

Mary Lou said...

Mom Kim....
Whoops, I messed up!! My Leprechaun name is actually Greeny O'Rainbow!! And Rose's? Hers, I'm afraid, is Warty O'Rainbow!! As I mentioned before. I love O'Rainbow!! At least we got to keep that name!! ;op
--Raelyn and Rose

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

Very festive.

The Daily Pip said...

Me is a little late, but Happy St Paddy's Day! You both look smashing in green!

Ruby (with a little help from Angel Pip)