Sunday, September 18, 2016

Treats for Lexi Day


This iza blog hop hosted by 
aza tribute tue 
hiz sweetheart,
who left fer the Rainbow Bridge
bak on September 4th, 2016.

I, Lady Shasta,
like a whole lotta other woofiez an'kittiez,
share a love of treatz with Lexi sooo
theze r sum of my fav'rit treatz that
mom can git me tue 
due trickz an'obedience stuffz fer-
Mom got me theze in Kansas City after
1 of her doc appointmentz.

Then I got theze yummy treatz in my Easter basket.
Sumtimez treatz on a holiday r the best cuz u don't 
hafta due nuthin'fer'em.

 Dearest Angel Lexi-
I miss u an'wish I cood share all of my treatz with u.



13 comments:

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Those are very yummy looking treats. We are sure Lexi would approve!

Millie and Walter said...

All those treats look so delish!

Robin + Christmas said...

Lexi must be honored!

C.L.W.STEP said...

Wow! Those are some fancy yum yum treats!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

There is nothing better than treats

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What nommy treaties and a wonderful tribute to Lexi!!
Hugs!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

Ruby said...

Oh.My.Dog. I am SOOOOOO jealous!!!!! Your MOms is the BESTEST!!!!! Just lookie at those most FABulous treaties!!!!! You lucky gurl, you!!!
I knows that Lexi is happy too! She's gotta be lovin' this!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

easyweimaraner said...

oh that are the treats made for a DIVA... so tasty and so super cute!!! well done!

Anonymous said...

Those snacks look really good! We sometimes get snacks just for being cute! But we mainly have to work for them.
~nose nudges Belle, Bonnie and Bess Pups

Noodle4President said...

Those treats look AMAZING! OMD! I'm so jealous. Thanks for participating!!! *ear licks* Noodle

Two French Bulldogs said...

What a special way to remember Lexi
Lily & Edward

Murphy said...

Well done and a nice tribute!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Your Mom got AMAZING treats!! PAWTASTIC!!! DakotasDen