Friday, June 23, 2017

Wayyy #Flashback Friday plus 2


Every Friday the FiveSibes host the Flashback Friday Blog Hop.  If you have a special photo (or 2 or 3 or ...) share them in a post each week then link up below to join the fun.



This week, I was looking through some old photos and ran across several I want to use for a FF post - I tried to narrow it down to one but I couldn't so these two ended up here.  Not real sure when these two pictures were taken - my Angel Oreo went to the Rainbow Bridge in 2007 and in this picture, my deck had not yet been built.  I know that Lady Shasta joined us in late November of 2006 and in this picture, Angel Shiloh was pretty young so I'm guessing early 2005 which would have made him around 2 years old.

I do remember this next picture was of our 1st Christmas together - 2003. Angel Shiloh was already a big boy - being born in March of that same year.  Angel Shiloh and Angel Oreo were best buds (future FF posts?).


~Mom Kim~

6 comments:

Murphy said...

So great to have photos to remind us of wonderful times and those we have lost!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

C.L.W.STEP said...

How nice to see some old friends! We wish we had taken more pictures of our Miss Ginger and Old Charisma.

FiveSibesMom said...

I love these! Looking through the photos brings back so many smiles, doesn't it? Like we are having a short visit again with our sweet furbabies again. 💞 So nice to see handsome Shiloh, and Oreo was a cutie! Love the Christmas pic!

PS - link is up! Thanks for the reminder! I've been sick with a stomach flu and completely forgot about posting the link! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Millie and Walter said...

Such sweet pictures from your archives.

Idaho PugRanch said...

Wonderful memories
hugs
Hazel & Mabel

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Those look like wonderful memories