Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Postcards from Paris - Happy Valentine's Day

Mom Kim here-
I've been noticing something not quite right 
around here lately-
like it is just too quiet around here and
I can eat ALL of my meals without sharing.
Then I start seeing things laying around the house where the dog toys should be like pictures of
 


did my Ladiez want some toys from Paris?


Then I get these in the mail-
my Lady Shasta & Dougie Dog. 



and there was also this one from 
Miss Maizie & Zaphod

What the???
How is it they fly off to Paris while 
mom is stuck at home???

Oh yeah - guess they don't allow us humans
on da plane.

That must be why I found this Valentine card from
my Ladiez.





15 comments:

LBJ said...

I'm sure they miss you but we're so happy they joined us for the fun!

Abby Lab

Sweet William The Scot said...

Dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.
Happy Valentine's Day
Sweet William The Scot

My Mind's Eye said...

YAY so good to see your two Beautiful Beagles joining us in Par-ee.
Your postcards were very pretty
Hugs madi your bfff

Murphy said...

What happens in Paris stays in Paris! Happy Valentine's Day!

Keep Calm & Bark On!

Murphy & Stanley

Sheltie Times said...

Happy Valentine's Day.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What beautious post cards they sent!
Happy Valentines Day!
xoxo
Rosy, Jakey and Arty

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

It was a great day in Paris, wasn't it? Beautiful postcards.

Happy Valentine's Day!
Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Wow, wait until they want you to take them on vacation

C.L.W.STEP said...

I had to catch a red-eye flight to Paris last night. I arrived just in time to make a rendezvous with my dearest Princess Leah! But it was worth it! We're so glad you ladies had a good time too!

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Dear Miss Maizie,

I wanted to thank you for being the perfect data for a Valentine's Day in Paris. I had a wonderful time.

Zaphod

Millie and Walter said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you gals and your mom.

Idaho PugRanch said...

Happy Valentine's Day!
hugs
Hazel & Mabel

easyweimaraner said...

oooh you are next to da mona lisa? beagle art is egg-sactly what that louvre-crib needed to become a POI for millions of people... yep.

lexitheschnauzer said...

So they snuck off to Paris without you. Hmmm. Wonder if they thought you wouldn't let them go, or if they just wanted to be on their own... In any case, hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day.

Wyatt Airedale said...

Those are some sneaky dogs to fly off like that and not bark a word about it to the mom!!