Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Another post from the mom ... short but sweet, kind of

Hello again-

I just wanted all visitors to our blog to know that we do read your comments and appreciate all of you taking the time to leave one.  We do want to visit/comment on each visitor's blog and we will do so as time allows.  Today,  I (mom) finally was able to return to work full-time which will greatly cut into our free time for blogging as the computer is usually turned off when I am at work and the B-bratz can't turn it on.  My evenings seem to get shorter the harder I try to get everything done that I need to plus spend time with the B-bratz.  I feel bad that now I am at work all day and then come home if I don't make time to spend with them.  I need to do a better job of scheduling my time plus remember that there are some posts that can be done on the weekend and then scheduled to post at specified times during the workweek.  Anyway, yes - vision is a whole lot better now and hope to start walking the dogs IF the weather permits (as in less than 100 degrees - yeah rite).  Anyway, please be patient and we will see you around the blogs. 

6 comments:

Laura said...

I think we can all appreciate where you're coming from with this!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Back to work FULL TIME!!! That is really wonderful news. Of course we understand your situation. Just keep on recovering.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That is good news. Our Dad has lots of serious eye problems so we understand all about that. Just take care of the important things and the rest will fall in place.

Hugs and Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Piappies World said...

It's good to know that you're ok with work now. Worry not for we are all here for each other and do understand how busy work can be and maintaining a balance with spending quality time with BBratz is of a must. What's important is that all is ok with you. =) We'll always be here though Piappies Mom can also be busy earning papers for us too.

Love,
Piappies Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Pai & Wai-Max

Kate and Rob said...

what relief! best of luck for continued recovery!

Yoda_the_Dog said...

Mom knows what you mean - we keep finding really great blogs to follow on the Hop and then there are more and more and more to read each week. So hard to keep up!