Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What's up with Shiloh?

This is from the mom and gotta be quick since me and Shiloh are headed off to the vet to see if we can find out what this is->
 (this is the best pic I could get but still not good.)
It is less than 1/4 inch off the skin and about as round as a usual size pencil eraser.
I first noticed something in this same spot a couple of weeks ago but by the time we got to the vet, it had almost disappeared - it looks a lot worse this time.  I hope it is not what my first thought was - I have had a melanoma removed and I know the signs to look for.


Ok - I will update when we return if there is any updating to do about Shiloh.  If anyone is so inclined to say a little prayer, it would be much appreciated.
Gotta go for now,
Kim and Shiloh

10 comments:

rottrover said...

Our rottie paws are crossed!

Teresa said...

Beagle paws are crossed here too. (If it turns out to be what you are concerned about--and it won't, but if it does--email me. Seamus the Famous beagle had a mast cell tumor--the dog version of skin cancer--and he's doing just fine 5 years later.)

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Hopefully it is just a wart or something simple. Paws crossed and prayers for sure.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Hoke said...

Hope it's nothing but a skin tab!! Those are gross but better than a spot of you know what...won't say it outloud. Let us know!

Maddy and Owen said...

We are sending good vibes and thoughts your way Shiloh! We hope it all turns out ok :)
Wags,
Maddy and Owen

Scooter said...

Hey Shiloh!
Wow, I'm so sorry you've got something going on there. I am pawsitive it is nothing, but I'm sending you my very bestest healing thoughts just to be certain. Please keep us posted and be sure to get some good treat as a reward for your vet trip!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Oh No ... Sending you Lots of Golden Thoughts n Crossing my Golden Paws. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Sapphire said...

We are thinking of you Shiloh and family. let's hope it's nothing but something simple.

Oskar said...

We will be praying here for good news!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Bummer, don't you just hate the waiting? We hope it is nothing to cause any concern, but best it is off now. Maybe it is a callous from where the harness rubs?

Have a good holiday weekend.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara