Friday, June 24, 2011

MY LETTER TU MANGO - WHY ME?

It iz I, the Diva Princess Shasta
My dear Relentlessly Huge'n
 When I read your post'bout 
the contest,
I cood feel your pain'bout
bein'bound tu your estate.
I tu seldom leave this kingdom
I inhabit with my bruther, Shiloh.
(Sumtimez he can b a pain like 
your Pea butt he iz good tu haf around.)
I seldom get away x-cept fer tripz tu
the dogtor or pet storez-
sumtimez I du thoze therapy vizitz
with mom butt
seldom even go fer a walk.
I wood love an opportunity tu
go gallavantin'bout town with u.
I wood feel so protected by your 
Regally Huge self.
I no u cood show me such a grand time all 
around Master chu-settz.  
An'u really r furry much talented- 
may-b u cood teach me sum of thoze 
dancin'stepz u r so good at.  
An'u must b furry much smart- 
u go tu skool'n haf lerned alot.  BUTT
even tho I may b on the shorter end,
then u cood c all the hi stuffz'n
show them tu me.
An'since I am a bit on the shorter end-
that only meanz I cood find all the stuffz
on the ground so u don't pass'em by.
An'don't let that furst pikchur fool u-
that'z only the 
diva princess side of me.
After all, 
I AM a Beagle furst an'foremost.
Beaglez r alwayz ready fer a good time'n
I no we wood haf a most
WUNERFUL TIME - BUTT
only if I am the 
lucky one u chooze.

~Shasta~
(NOT alwayz the diva princess)

13 comments:

Unknown said...

How could Mango resist that beautifuls diva face!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Awwww, you are so sweet, Shasta! We really think Mango needs to make his date a weekly event because there are just so many excellent choices. Good luck to you.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Deborah said...

This is just so cute! How Mango couldn't pick you would be unbelievable!
xxoo
Deborah

Oskar said...

I don't know how the RH could refuse you!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Road Dog Tales said...

Oh, Shasta, you are so adorable! We're not sure how Mango could resist!

The Road Dogs

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD... if Mango doesn't CHEWS YOU to go Gallavantin with.. Well, I will just not KNOW WHAT to SAY!!
Look at your Lovely ROYAL SELF!! Your Crown.. your Floating Hearts.. If I wasn't a Twicely Married Fella.. I would by throwin myself at your paws!!!

You are a **Fur In** fur the Date!!

rottrover said...

Oh Shasta! This is one tough competition! You are a gorgeous diva princess!

-Ruby

Two French Bulldogs said...

Mango has got to love your post
Benny & Lily

Dexter said...

Oh I do love your post and your adorable little face. The Mango's head is spinning.

Slobbers,
Mango

The Daily Pip said...

How could he possibly resist you!!! You got this one, Miss Shasta!

Your pal, Pip

Cinnamon and Mint said...

Oh, Shasta, I love this letter of yours to Mango! You are so adorable!!

Jed and Abby in MerryLand said...

A compelling entry, Princess Shasta! You are most beautiful, and being as Abby is half-beagle, we would never underestimate the value of a beagle nose! We're rooting for our cousin Pretty Girl, but we wouldn't be disappointed to see a lovely beagle win!

Jed & Abby

Anonymous said...

Oh I just luved the photo of you with the floating hearts and sparkling tiara! Lovely! Wishing you the best in your quest Shasta :)

Waggin at ya,
Roo